Anyone else wish then never brought Battlefield 4

After 281 hours, £85 and nearly a year later this game is the biggest regret in my life and I do not regret thing in my life.

Dose anyone else play this game still and like it because I just play it out of habit and don't ever have fun playing it. I still cant believe after nearly a year the game is still in a trashy state and dose not work.

What really pis*es me of is the fact that CTE patches come out nearly every month and the normal game gets a patch once in a blue moon it like they have abandon the normal game all together. One thing I can say is its DICE a fault here not EA as DICE makes and patches the  game not EA are just a publisher.

Battlefield reminds of a abusive relationship when they promise to stop hitting you but never really do maybe give you a break but just to hit you even hard :(

im still waiting for bf4 + premium to cost 25$

bf4 isnt really a big change to begin with from bf3 , has bugs  and they are charging top dollar

who are they kidding 

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

bought it --> had all sorts of problems  --> went back to BF3 and BFBC2

I5-8600K - GTX 1080 - 16GB RAM - 1.5TB SSD

I want everything pink

BFBC2 is still the best Battlefield. :D

I have like, 20 hours on it, because it pissed me off so much with all the issues.

However, it still pisses me off because of the still persisting issues. So yes, I regret buying it.

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

*snip*

Nope. My countless victims sure wish I hadn't.  :rolleyes:

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

BFBC2 is still the best Battlefield. :D

Never really got the chance to play that game sadly :(

It ruined one of my favourite franchises, so I feel a deep deep hate against it. But please, blame EA, not DICE. They own Dice and pushed the game through quality control because they wanted to release it before COD. Dice needed another 6-9 months. That said, I got the game, realized that it's shit and didn't buy premium. I haven't played for months now and after the hardline beta BF is basically dead to me.

This. I'll start playing it when it's playable. Normally on BF3, I'll manage a K/D of 1.5 to 3, but I can barely make 1 on BF4. The netcodey related buggyness has just made it crap. Also, half the maps seem to be mostly black and white. Barely any colour at all on some of them

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Meh buying any game is a investment risk these days imo. Seems like the norm to release games early when they are broken. Pre sale is killing the quality. When everyone has already paid before itbis released then what is the incentive for them to fix it. Maybe we will see a repeat of the crash in the 80's lol

You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

To be fair I have put 320h+ into the game and I don't think it was worth the £70 I paid for it with Premium but I have learned to like it and to just overlook the problems with it. It has improved a lot since CTE came out and it is getting to the state where I would say it is really good but if I knew before hand I wouldn't have bought the game and I would have allocated the money somewhere else. That said I still play it a fair amount... nearly on daily basis.

It ruined one of my favourite franchises, so I feel a deep deep hate against it. But please, blame EA, not DICE. They own Dice and pushed the game through quality control because they wanted to release it before COD. Dice needed another 6-9 months. That said, I got the game, realized that it's shit and didn't buy premium. I haven't played for months now and after the hardline beta BF is basically dead to me.

That the same way I feel but I blame both DICE and EA. what I need is another online fun FPS to play so I can stop playing Battlefield as that game now just stresses me out which I don't need in my life.

Never really got the chance to play that game sadly :(

Buy it now, there's still people online.

-snip-

Battlefield 4 is actually is great game now, I've played about the same amount(314hrs) and enjoyed every minute of it. Then again I didn't buy it immediately i got it on sale(£30 for game and bf premium). The CTE is great, DICE LA are making patches and listening to the community. They can test things that may never have been implemented into the final game. I have had minimal problems with it.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

That the same way I feel but I blame both DICE and EA. what I need is another online fun FPS to play so I can stop playing Battlefield as that game now just stresses me out which I don't need in my life.

CS 1.6, Quake, UT2004? There are still lots of amazing online fps out there.

Battlefield 4 is actually is great game now, I've played about the same amount(314hrs) and enjoyed every minute of it. Then again I didn't buy it immediately i got it on sale(£30 for game and bf premium). The CTE is great, DICE LA are making patches and listening to the community. They can test things that may never have been implemented into the final game. I have had minimal problems with it.

The CTE is just a huge slap in the face for many veteran players. Most people that I played 1942 and BF2 with didn't buy premium because they saw how horribly broken the game is. CTE being premium exclusive is just the worst, they should have invited people who played and loved their games, people who understand first person shooters and some random people. Now the CTE is another incentive to buy premium, which is just bullshit.

To be fair I have put 320h+ into the game and I don't think it was worth the £70 I paid for it with Premium but I have learned to like it and to just overlook the problems with it. It has improved a lot since CTE came out and it is getting to the state where I would say it is really good but if I knew before hand I wouldn't have bought the game and I would have allocated the money somewhere else. That said I still play it a fair amount... nearly on daily basis.

I cant ignore the netcode I will give it to them that the bugs like crashing and of random stuff are hardly there any more but things like Nade spam, Netcode and very very OP weapons is what just makes me lose it and I hate raging at games.

CS 1.6, Quake, UT2004? There are still lots of amazing online fps out there.

I did get CSGo the other week have not played it really tho

I don't know how you do it after playing the game 2 weeks after it came out up to now I'm just at my end with the game. I really really want to like the game but it seems like it dose its best to make me hate it.

I got it for free with my R9 280X, which i bought because if mining. From that perspective, i truely regret getting it.

But also the game was really frustrating ad it was very buggy and laggy and there are way too many hardcore fans on the servers, so you just die, and then the game crashes for no reason... Oh wait there is a reason, DirectX crashed..... like allways.... ALLTHOUGH I WAS USING MANTLE!!!! wtf?!?!?! :D

who cares...

How can someone not want to play BF4? ,,bad netcode" is just a cheap excuse for people who dont know how to play this great game

I never bought it :D

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

How can someone not want to play BF4? ,,bad netcode" is just a cheap excuse for people who dont know how to play this great game

Thats a bit harsh is it not. A lot of people I way more than half of Battlefield players say that the Netcode is what is holding the game back like dying behind cover or being killed where you were like 30 seconds ago. I'm not a pro at the game but I'm no where near crap at the game to. 

I don't know how you do it after playing the game 2 weeks after it came out up to now I'm just at my end with the game. I really really want to like the game but it seems like it dose its best to make me hate it.

I just really enjoy sniping, the feeling you get when someone thinks they've escaped and then you head shot them. I've got like 2100 kills with the SR61. Or I just play with my AWS(easy mode) and listen to my music very relaxing. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

the "net code" is much better than before, but I still die whilst in cover, also the flinching when you hit someone is really annoying, cos they can be behind a box when you shoot them but on their screen the haven't moved a muscle.