GPU fan header came out

Sharif
Go to solution Solved by iNarcissist,

well, if theres only 2 pins same thing applies, use a soldering iron and just solder the 2 wires on to the contactpoints, shouldnt be too hard? as long as you have a soldering iron that is :P

yup some solder should sort that our, so you pulled it of the PCB??

yes the wire split in half 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Happened to me once. No big deal, attach fan to a fan controller, or the PSU, or even the motherboard, if you want to control it through software.

thats my backup plan 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Dude thanks!!!! a lot

with out your post,(when you talked about solder)

i never would have known what to do.i was thinking a lot and finally,know what to do 

basically i have to remove the previous solder and wires and add new ones but the problem is i have no (zero)experience to how to use solder  and how to remove,

so i was thinking and thinking,i finally got it,there is this tv repair store nearby

he can do it for me  :D

thanks i really appreciate it,without your post i would have never thought about this and i would have given up  :D

thanks and now to take it to him

but the odd thing is everytime i touched the GPU my hands were shaking......and i would have gotten depressed as its my fault,if i have been patient this wouldn't have happen

anyway thanks  :)

Glad i could help, really hope it all works out for ya :D!

Glad i could help, really hope it all works out for ya :D!

i fixed it :D ( baking worked twice in a row) PS same thing happened 11 months ago

and the electronic guy fixed the fan connection :D

yosh

i can't wait for the R9 300 series and GTX 800 series to come out :D

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

Great! glad it all worked out for ya! remember to mark the topic as solved ;)

sorry i forgot

thanksssssssssssssss

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD