What you think about the new ChannelSuperFun?

nanowatt

For me is a delight i really enjoy it and can't wait to see new videos.Is really great and it puts a stupid smile on my face which is good :D

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

I think it is a channel, that is fun, to the level of super.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I like it, nice with some less "professional" stuff every once in a while though.

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

I like it.

Dis track?  Jesus christ why'd we even fight a war?  - Ron Cadillac

I like it a lot, it's genuinely entertaining and funny.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Need better super fun toys such as the XO-1

ai26371765-232-thumb-Traxxas-XO-1-6407X-

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I like it but having a slower upload cycle than the main LTT channel kind of sucks. TechQuickie being slow makes a lot of sense seeing as a topic has to be thought of, researched, scripted, filmed and edited. ChannelSuperFun seems to be, find a toy, have fun, than edit it.

It is jolly good fun.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I love it. Linus should review a Lambo, that would be super fun.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I think it is super fun.

FX 8320@4.1Ghz, Noctua NH-D14, MSI 7870@1050Mhz, 8 GB 1600 MHz, M5A97 LE R2.0, NZXT H440, CX500M

Your rights matter because you never know when you are going to need them.

-Edward Snowden

Need better super fun toys such as the XO-1

ai26371765-232-thumb-Traxxas-XO-1-6407X-

They would probably kill someone with that. Also I don't think that this is their budget reach.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I love the channel, I love to see some gadgets that aren't tech related but just fun and giggles.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

They would probably kill someone with that. Also I don't think that this is their budget reach.

xD

I bet if Linus stops paying Slick for a couple years they can save up that amount :D

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

xD

I bet if Linus stops paying Slick for a couple years they can save up that amount :D

Yeah lol. And on the topic of the Traxxas car a local RC had this easter event this year where they showed it off. man the acceleration in that thing is beast.

Yeah lol. And on the topic of the Traxxas car a local RC had this easter event this year where they showed it off. man the acceleration in that thing is beast.

It has faster acceleration than 99% of irl cars xD

Spoiler

It has faster acceleration than 99% of irl cars xD

True

So far it lives up to it's name. I'd like to see videogame stuff but even if it's just more videos of LMG employees clowning around with water guns I'd be happy. Still not sure why that electric skateboard review wasn't on ChannelSuperFun but oh well, maybe Linus can order a pair of electric roller blades?

-------

Current Rig

-------

I love it!!!!!!  :D

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

i like it. its super fun

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

ChannelSuperFun is great... It reminds me of old LinusTechTips videos.

So far, they've produced videos that all make me genuinely laugh. 

So I like it.  

ARE YOU MOTIVATED YET?!?!?!?!! *throwing gumballs at employees*

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

it's good , pretty much what makes linus a fun guy rather than all business mentality or business oriented video production alone, One of the reasons i like the guy & his guys .. Thank you for everything you've done LMG & still staying classy as from the beginning of all this @LinusTech

Details separate people.

I love how stupid they are for example the door on the door whilst the WAN show was on. Cracked me up. The general happy level of that place is refreshing xD

They are all so motivated due to @LinusTech 's gum machine ;)

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?