What angled fittings look hood with monsoon on freecenter

So here is the thing i am buying fittings for my build and so far i have settled on monsoon hardline free center fittings, but i really don't like how their angled fittings look i mean yeah they do rotate which is a very useful function but they really don't look nice, so my question is what are other angled fittings can i use, ones that match in diameter and colour too..

I am using the 1/2" OD white fittings..

I Listen. i Observe. I Learn. I make my own decision 

In the Title, change "Hood" to "Good" ;)

Also, have you looked at Bitspower fittings?

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Also, have you looked a Bitspower fitting?

Ghetto fittings

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8

Monsoon have 45/90 degree adapters for their fittings.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

So here is the thing i am buying fittings for my build and so far i have settled on monsoon hardline free center fittings, but i really don't like how their angled fittings look i mean yeah they do rotate which is a very useful function but they really don't look nice, so my question is what are other angled fittings can i use, ones that match in diameter and colour too..

I am using the 1/2" OD white fittings..

Thou could purchase these http://www.frozencpu.com/products/10757/ex-tub-684/Bitspower_G14_Thread_12_ID_x_34_OD_90-Degree_Rotary_Compression_Fitting_-_Silver_Shining_BP-90R2LCPF-CC5.html?tl=g30c409s1613#blank and calleth it a day. They also come in 30, 60, triple rotary and a bunch of other cool stuff.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Also, have you looked at Bitspower fittings?

Ooops ill take care of it once i get to a computer, on a phone right now :P thx

Monsoon have 45/90 degree adapters for their fittings.

I know but if you have read my explanation my issue is that they look bad.. Thats it

Those are compression fittings, sorry i forgot to mention i am using acrylic for hardline fittings for me

Those are compression fittings, sorry i forgot to mention i am using acrylic for hardline fittings for me

Bitspower Multi-Link fittings.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

i just realized that the title is completely screwed up, i am never going to post from my phone.. god damn auto correct :P