Rate the Photo Above you

Great set of photos!! The only thing I may have edited/changed was the background.  I find it slightly over exposed.  Try lowering the "highlights" area in PS or Lightroom maybe?  I love taking long exposure shots. :)  

Thanks and I agree on the background. 

Nothing to see here - move along.

Nice subject but a little hazy. 6.5/10

More blurry water for you. Just a quick edit done.

Nice photo! The only gripe I have with it is that in my opinion the background looks a little distracting, in this picture mainly because of the bright white spot. Tho on the other hand the green of the trees does give a nice contrast to the blue of the water. Are these shots straight from the camera or edited raw files?

Some mountains for you guys:

YZlYATq.jpg

Nice photo! The only gripe I have with it is that in my opinion the background looks a little distracting, in this picture mainly because of the bright white spot. Tho on the other hand the green of the trees does give a nice contrast to the blue of the water. Are these shots straight from the camera or edited raw files?

Edited RAW files. The rock is actually white and is a pain in the ass. It was my first try with ND filters.

Nice peaks by the way.

What lens did you use?

Standard kit lens with the Canon 700D 18-55.

<mountains photo>

Love it, the colours all work so well together and I love the yellows in the sky. 9/10.

I have literally only just got my new camera charged (Sony Nex-5t) and this is one of the first photos I have taken, it should be the first of many! I have no idea what the settings were I just put it on auto, focused it how I wanted and let it do the rest. I personally think its not bad considering how dark the room was, the only light was from the computer monitor, but then again maybe I have gotten to used to a phone camera.

12957602263_2fa59dbbf9_b.jpg

|| Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 || RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengance (3000) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450-Plus || Graphics Card: Gigabyte RTX2070 || Storage: 750GB SSD (2 Drives), 3TB HDD (2 Drives) || Case: NZXT H500 || Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W || 

Love it, the colours all work so well together and I love the yellows in the sky. 9/10.

I have literally only just got my new camera charged (Sony Nex-5t) and this is one of the first photos I have taken, it should be the first of many! I have no idea what the settings were I just put it on auto, focused it how I wanted and let it do the rest. I personally think its not bad considering how dark the room was, the only light was from the computer monitor, but then again maybe I have gotten to used to a phone camera.

Great first try, now go away and overclock the crap out of your 8350.

Nice Image of the keys. The keys have great tones on them and the ones in focus are very clean edged. However, I would go for a slightly higher angle. I say this because it is distracting to me that I cannot see what is on the keys. Other than that I would say it looks great!

Well me and my girlfriend went for a walk around one of the local woods. They have done a fair amount of filming here (Gladiator, Thor, The avengers, Harry potter, Sherlock holmes) so I showed her where they had filmed a few of the films and what they did... I took my camera with my new Canon 50mm f/1.2 and I gave her a new camera. She is keen with photography but much prefers film to digital for some reason. Click onto the image if you want to see it bigger or to go to my Flickr (and add me) :D

13013781555_3a725e9ec8_z.jpg
Bourne woods by Mat Teague, on Flickr

Nice Image of the keys. The keys have great tones on them and the ones in focus are very clean edged. However, I would go for a slightly higher angle. I say this because it is distracting to me that I cannot see what is on the keys. Other than that I would say it looks great!

Well me and my girlfriend went for a walk around one of the local woods. They have done a fair amount of filming here (Gladiator, Thor, The avengers, Harry potter, Sherlock holmes) so I showed her where they had filmed a few of the films and what they did... I took my camera with my new Canon 50mm f/1.2 and I gave her a new camera. She is keen with photography but much prefers film to digital for some reason. Click onto the image if you want to see it bigger or to go to my Flickr (and add me) :D

And It Ain't Half Hot Mum was filmed there.

I saw these on Flickr this morning. Very nice, were they all taken with the new 50mm?

Amazing depth of field sir and your girlfriend is very photogenic. 

And It Ain't Half Hot Mum was filmed there.

I saw these on Flickr this morning. Very nice, were they all taken with the new 50mm?

Amazing depth of field sir and your girlfriend is very photogenic. 

haha, Yeh they were shot with my new 50mm. I sorta wish I stopped it down slightly more but still very happy with the shot.

She is rather photogenic, even though she doesn't seam to think so...

haha, Yeh they were shot with my new 50mm. I sorta wish I stopped it down slightly more but still very happy with the shot.

She is rather photogenic, even though she doesn't seam to think so...

You want more than 1.2, you are a greedy man Mat.

Feel sorry for us normal folk stuck at 1.8 and plastic.

Nice photo by the way, the colours look great on the image! :D

The fantastic plastic is a great lens! I had three, two fell apart on me and the other I sold to get a 50mm 1.4 haha

Is it the New Forest, Forest of Dean or Puzzle Woods?

|| Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 || RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengance (3000) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450-Plus || Graphics Card: Gigabyte RTX2070 || Storage: 750GB SSD (2 Drives), 3TB HDD (2 Drives) || Case: NZXT H500 || Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W || 

The Bourne woods in Surrey

I guessed wrong three times then :D

Can we have a photo please. I'm bored.

Here is another then, similar to the last one but from today :D He is also a guy and not my girlfriend...

13042071023_e8a02ba593_z.jpg
Sam Horton by Mat Teague, on Flickr

Just seen this on Flickr.  That 1.2 again. Dam it's nice. 

Great lighting and edit. 9.1254/10

If we are doing shots of people now then here is a photo from yesterday showing my little girl happy she has lost her two front baby teeth.

e0oaar.jpg

Sorry for the size guys.

Just seen this on Flickr.  That 1.2 again. Dam it's nice. 

Great lighting and edit. 9.1254/10

The lens just seams to do a great job with the background light! I stopped this all the way down to 1.2, surprised he is even in focus... I have to use Live view to even attempt to get in focus...

Shots of people are always welcome! Children always seem to like missing teeth. I remember when I was younger that if any of my baby teeth even wobbled I would try and pull them out... Come to think of it, maybe it was just me being weird... 

The focus is good with this, her eyes are tack sharp. Just how they should be!

If we are doing shots of people now then here is a photo from yesterday showing my little girl happy she has lost her two front baby teeth.

<snip>

Sorry for the size guys.

I do like it, 7.5/10. I feel like all of the focus is on the right eye when I think it should be on both eyes?

I'm still experimenting with my new camera and I did promise pictures of the bike :P

13044111835_038ed31587_b.jpg

I do like it, 7.5/10. I feel like all of the focus is on the right eye when I think it should be on both eyes?

I'm still experimenting with my new camera and I did promise pictures of the bike :P

8/10 seems to be lacking in bokah

1961889_595100440582950_1855037869_o.jpg

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

8/10 Great bokeh.  @Lil Chillbil

f-5.6-1/50 sec-18mm-t3i-iso 100     Edited just a little bit on contrast and sharpness               A creek and hiking trial near my house. I have more to come soon.

post-33678-0-48763900-1394418944_thumb.j