Again...

OutaTheLoneWolf

Mad, Med, Mod...Mod <===== The answer to your anger.

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

So was everyone else just bad?

Why not just stop joining "noob" servers?

RIP in pepperonis m8s

meh

got banned from so many CS servers

i just went ahead and bought a new account

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

meh

got banned from so many CS servers

i just went ahead and bought a new account

stop hacking then

stop hacking then

....... /facepalm

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

They have a point. It seems like you are going out of your way to find casual servers, when you are obviously a player with above average skill. I don't agree with server owners auto banning people based on stats, but after decades worth of playing FPS games, I fully understand server owners not wanting their casual servers being invaded by pub stompers. It negatively impacts server traffic.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

They have a point. It seems like you are going out of your way to find casual servers, when you are obviously a player with above average skill. I don't agree with server owners auto banning people based on stats, but after decades worth of playing FPS games, I fully understand server owners not wanting their casual servers being invaded by pub stompers. It negatively impacts server traffic.

there are no comp servers

there is no one playing comp

bf4 comp is not a thing

so I should be punished for being able to play a game

this is the 7th server

it is "your to good" or "you are hacking"

I MAKE VIDEOS OF ME PLAYING

there are no comp servers

there is no one playing comp

bf4 comp is not a thing

so I should be punished for being able to play a game

this is the 7th server

it is "your to good" or "you are hacking"

I MAKE VIDEOS OF ME PLAYING

I never said anything about competitive. The issue is you are obviously targeting casual servers, something that exists in ALL online FPS games. Those servers don't tolerate skilled players showing up to pub stomp everyone. It hurts server traffic, as I already mentioned. I'm also not the only person here that has caught on to that fact. Also, you taking the time to constantly post about it here is nothing more than you stroking your epeen. "OMG, banned again because I am just soooooo good." If you want a cookie, look some place else.

There is no reason for skilled players to be server hoping the way you do. You should have a set server, maybe a couple of servers, that you stick to with other skilled players. The only reason to server how is, again, take advantage of less skilled players. You should be going out of your way to find and stick to servers that specifically don't kick people because of high skill. Casuals won't be playing on those servers, or if they do stumble upon them they won't stick around long.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

This is an actual thing?  I can't believe my eyes.

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad

Well... it says noob friendly on server name. Stop complaining and find better servers. Maybe some where you get mad at someone pwning you.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

If you have a K/D above 1.7 you shouldn't be in noob servers. Step your game up.

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB

Well... it says noob friendly on server name. Stop complaining and find better servers. Maybe some where you get mad at someone pwning you.

Exactly the point I have been making. OP is intentionally seeking out casual servers, then complaining when they won't tolerate that he's not a casual player.

Exactly the point I have been making. OP is intentionally seeking out casual servers, then complaining when they won't tolerate that he's not a casual player.

Yup. If this would be case where server didn't have anything mentioned about such rules being active, I'd be more symphatetic if that was case. I've seen gamemate of mine first getting kicked after having 14-0 score. Then getting banned with 17-2 score. After that admin decided to kick all with same clan tag. Meaning the 3 best in server at that point. But its still really rare to see it. We found out about "cheater protection" in one server where getting too high kd ratio meant instakick. It became funny minigame to keep playing while keeping kdratio under that limit. I was having something like 22-5 with apc.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

The only real problem I've ever had in battlefield games is lack of decent teammates (it's hard to get kills or do anything if you can't live long enough because no one's watching your back, just saying)

Seems like every time I try to snipe, I get shot in the back by some ass with a silencer

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Posted Image

Makes me so mad.

1 minute ago - on [NODA] #1 HC CQ - VANILLA - Noob Friendly - nodaclan.com - Normal - Ranked

I wish I had a score that good, unless your using the noob servers for hunting/lack of servers/quick matching I don't see why your in there.

On the other side of the coin, I hate getting kicked out of pro games where my k\d ratio was to low, I'd love to play with someone like you, how am I ment to get better without a tougher opponent/team mate?

I am not "targeting" noob servers.

Its hard finding Hardcore / Softcore servers that are infantry only.

And even less to find those servers populated. 

Yes, that's exactly what you are doing. You should be going out of your way to avoid servers that advertise themselves as such things like "noob friendly", "casual", "fun", etc. If you chose to join one of those kinds of servers, you don't get to complain about it afterwards looking for a pity party.

Yes, that's exactly what you are doing. You should be going out of your way to avoid servers that advertise themselves as such things like "noob friendly", "casual", "fun", etc. If you chose to join one of those kinds of servers, you don't get to complain about it afterwards looking for a pity party.

story1451.gif

kk because I don't know what I am doing.