240rad with 280 fans

Hi.

I have a Corsair h100i in a Corsair c70 case. Anybody think it would be a good idea to mount 2 140mm fans on the outside blowing in through the 240 rad and 2 120mm fans mounted on the rad in pull. Thinking the larger fan will help put in some extra cool air into the case around the rad. Your thoughts. Thanks

sounds good. Just make sure that you put filters on the intake fans or your PC will fill up with dust like a vacuum.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Hi.

I have a Corsair h100i in a Corsair c70 case. Anybody think it would be a good idea to mount 2 140mm fans on the outside blowing in through the 240 rad and 2 120mm fans mounted on the rad in pull. Thinking the larger fan will help put in some extra cool air into the case around the rad. Your thoughts. Thanks

It could help but I don't know how much, definitely haven't seen it done before. You could just do push/pull on the rad if you really wanted tho. Although it isn't needed on a thin low fpi rad like that of the H100i. Two good fans in push as intakes would be enough.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Already have it in push pull the conventional way. Just thinking of doing something different as the c70 has space for 2 140mm at the top. I know I could just buy a 280 rad but a bit expensive where I live. Thanks