Droid Increddible 4g LTE

Owade73

I do realize that as of August the phone will be two years old, but it is still the phone I use. I will not mention specs but instead performance. Sadly it is still running Android 4.0 ICS even though it was promised by HTC to get the Jelly Bean update so if you are looking for a phone to go with the new Android Wear OS this is not an option. I had a great two years with it, however. The processor is still great for this time and it has no problem running all the apps I love. The camera is not only fast, but when used correctly take great photos.The phone is the right size for even people like me with small hands. I have no problem getting to any of the physical buttons. I mentioned Android 4.0 ICS which is topped with HTC sense. (my personal favorite). The storage is a bit small but can be upgraded with an sd card. The battery can eaisily last an entire day with frequent use even after 2 years and the screen looks great. Overall it is a recommendation of mine if it were a year or more ago, but now it is for those who just want a start at android as it is free from a lot of carriers now. Off contract the phone is $400 which isn't ideal as I can spend $200 more on the new HTC M8 off contract. But still a great, long lasting phone. The entire phone is plastic but still feels sturdy and solid. There are no flexes or bends or anything bad about this phone. It might not be as fast as newer phones but it still runs like the day I got it.  

"Of course, its trash," Luke, 2014

uhhhhh im pretty sure this is posted in the wrong section

Wrong Section.

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Well, this section is Tech News and Reviews it can be debatable if it's the right or wrong section

No. This is the wrong section. Any and all member reviews go here: http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/25-member-reviews/

I don't see this as a review though, because it's an old product. He's basically just saying how it handles today.

COMIC SANS

I don't see this as a review though, because it's an old product. He's basically just saying how it handles today.

It looks like it was suppose to be a reply.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

This shouldn't be posted on this thread.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110