Is there a notifier on Windows Phone's that tells you when you're going over your bill

DroPouT1999

Like the title says 'Is there a notifier on Windows Phone's that tells you when you're going over your bill'. Like for example last month i went over my Bill by £65 and that is allot of money, i did this by over using my minutes, so i was wondering if there's any app that will tell me when i'm nearly over my bill. I'm using a HTC Windows 8S BTW.

Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go to the lake of fire and fry, Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July

Like the title says 'Is there a notifier on Windows Phone's that tells you when you're going over your bill'. Like for example last month i went over my Bill by £65 and that is allot of money, i did this by over using my minutes, so i was wondering if there's any app that will tell me when i'm nearly over my bill. I'm using a HTC Windows 8S BTW.

Usually you have an app from your carrier? In Belgium you have most of them, so you can track your usage. I know Nokia also has something like that, but it does not really track that well. I believe that one is called data sense. Perhaps it's available for all devices by now. 

Usually you have an app from your carrier? In Belgium you have most of them, so you can track your usage. I know Nokia also has something like that, but it does not really track that well. I believe that one is called data sense. Perhaps it's available for all devices by now. 

Sadly that's only for data :(

They go to the lake of fire and fry, Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July

Sadly that's only for data :(

Remind me to have a look for the app tomorrow. My phone just died on me. 

Remind me to have a look for the app tomorrow. My phone just died on me. 

Okay, I will do thank you.