Would you try any of these peppers?

seiny

00-ria-novosti-infographics-heat-scale-o

Personally that scotch bonnet looks interesting to me..

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

Ill eat the Scorpion Butch... and DIE.. just for you

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

ill try everything when it comes to spicy food as long as it wont literally kill me like some of them will. although i have no idea what those peppers are called. i just go to a indian friend of mine and he really knows how to spice things up. once i choked on some curry chicken cause he hid something very hot in there and he laughed while calling the ambulance. apparently i wasnt choking it was just the first symptom of whatever he put i there the second one being passing out hinds why he called the ambulance. later he said that happens sometimes but he apprently eats it every other week. i still trust him and his cooking though hes just a really good friend who like to play pranks

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Ill eat the Scorpion Butch... and DIE.. just for you

Neh you don't have to, you freak! :ph34r:

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

I would, I love hot food. 

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

Neh you don't have to, you freak! :ph34r:

I really don't like super hot food, a medium indian curry is about the most I can stomach, so I probably would not cope with anything hotter

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

The only one I would tolerate is up to a Thai chilli. And since I'm only 14, anything above that burns my esophagus.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Maybe, if I had a literal truck-tonne of milk to drink.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I would try the Trinidad if I could get my hands on one but I can't really get one atm... The barbecue with the Trinidad sounds pretty good.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

ill try everything when it comes to spicy food as long as it wont literally kill me like some of them will. although i have no idea what those peppers are called. i just go to a indian friend of mine and he really knows how to spice things up. once i choked on some curry chicken cause he hid something very hot in there and he laughed while calling the ambulance. apparently i wasnt choking it was just the first symptom of whatever he put i there the second one being passing out hinds why he called the ambulance. later he said that happens sometimes but he apprently eats it every other week. i still trust him and his cooking though hes just a really good friend who like to play pranks

Putting you in the hospital is not a prank... That's just dumb. Sorry to say that.

I would try the Trinidad if I could get my hands on one but I can't really get one atm... The barbecue with the Trinidad sounds pretty good.

Yeh, then your tongue dies off.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Yeh, then your tongue dies off.

If I get baller status, then it's worth it.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

If I get baller status, then it's worth it.

Then you won't taste anything for the rest of your life.

Putting you in the hospital is not a prank... That's just dumb. Sorry to say that.

actually i didnt go to the hospital the ambulance came the found everything to be fine considering th circumstances and just had me lying on my freinds couch in the backroom for like 3 minutes and then everything was fine (again considering the blablabla hate writing complicated words i always missspell them) also he knows what hes doing even if its borderline dangerous as said itrust that guy

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

i have a scotch bonnet in my refrierator waiting to be eat... for the right amount of money id eat all of them i think ;D

Corsair C70|i7 3930K|Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600Mhz|Asrock x79 Extreme6|Samsung SSD 256GB|WD Green 3TB|Corsair H100i|Corsair TX750m |GTX 780 Palit Super JetStream (review here https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/54814-palit-gtx780-superjetstream-review/ )  -_-|

STILL LEARNING ENGLISH  :P  :P  :P

I have eaten up to habanero, but I don't want the ghost pepper + because I don't like the experience.

I like food cooked with hot peppers such as scotch bonnet, Jamaican food is actually delicious for example and I sometimes eat a meal from a Jamaican restaurant in a town near me.

I have eaten up to habanero, but I don't want the ghost pepper + because I don't like the experience.

I like food cooked with hot peppers such as scotch bonnet, Jamaican food is actually delicious for example and I sometimes eat a meal from a Jamaican restaurant in a town near me.

Well, are you Jamaican?

You can get used to this but my spice tolerance seems to be very specific: I can handle about half of the list for everyday use and in tiny amounts I tried even habaneros, but one of the times I tried Indian food and asked for "normal" hot I was crying like a little ***** the entire time oddly, yet this list shows I regularly eat much hotter stuff.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I did this wing challenge at Wingstop where if you eat 10 wings covered in Ghost pepper sauce in 10 minutes, you win a 500 dollar Wingstop gift card, recognition with a Tshirt and pic on the wall of fame, and a crown to show you finished. Indeed, I did finish, which is kinda surprising for a 14 year old. Needless to say, I had to drink a gallon of milk afterward. However, my heart and stomach didn't take the wings so well. I was in and out of a bathroom the rest of the day.

Well, are you Jamaican?

No, I just eat lots of food of different countries.

No.

Oh.

i've eaten a Savina habanero before as a dare

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

i have a scotch bonnet in my refrierator waiting to be eat... for the right amount of money id eat all of them i think ;D

I don't believe, show us a pic

I'll draw the line at the bhut jolokia. That one burns all the way through

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I don't believe, show us a pic

2 hours and you'll have the pic 

Corsair C70|i7 3930K|Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600Mhz|Asrock x79 Extreme6|Samsung SSD 256GB|WD Green 3TB|Corsair H100i|Corsair TX750m |GTX 780 Palit Super JetStream (review here https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/54814-palit-gtx780-superjetstream-review/ )  -_-|

STILL LEARNING ENGLISH  :P  :P  :P