ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

my favourite thing about this is the overall sexy red and black look <3

The ability to change the brightness of the backlight on the keyboard is pretty cool.

The red accents around the notebook, along with the backlit keyboard look amazing!

Well not going to lie, I made an account for the giveaway so I hope that is okay. The finish is what struck me as awesome right as I saw it; I like the aluminum finish on it. The other thing is the battery life. 3 Hours on a decent workload seems great too, especially because my current one doesn't last even 30 minutes while idle.

a

The size is not as big as normal gaming laptops but it is still capable of playing games a moderate settings

CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.2GHz RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V-PRO Graphics Card: ASUS DCUII670

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V6GT Case: Cooler Master HAF XM PSU: Corsair TX750M

I've been eyeballing this laptop as a possible solution for a mobile workstation for medium load work, as well as some gaming as it has a great screen, not heavy, keyboard is well done, build seems solid enough, process is pretty good, and the upgrade options are pretty good.  Also, the cooling solution is quite good from what I hear.

I really like how it is not so thick yet it is still powerful enough to do some heavy tasks that a non-gaming Notebooks cant.

I really like the price of it. It may still be steep for a strugling young gamer like me, but I think that it is a lot cheaper them other items on the market. Especially for the price

I guess my favorite thing about the G550JK is the way it's good compromise between power, size and battery life. But my favorite thing about THIS notebook in particular is definitely the signatures from you guys.

The favorite thing about this notebook is how powerful it is eventough it is very compact

I love the fact that it's an Asus (my favourite and only way to go in terms of laptops). Also, the fact that it's powerful enough to handle games on the go. And I really need one as the school starts again, because my 2005 computer is starting to age.

I really like the design. The brushed aluminum looks awesome. Big fan of the black and red RoG color scheme.

My favorite thing about the ROG G550JK is the really nice looking build quality. :)

I like that it uses a IPS panel. And has a decent dedicated gpu.

Awesome

PC specs:Intel® Core™ i5 4690K, Gigabyte Z97X-SLI, 8GB Kingston HyperX x2,MSI TwinFrozr GTX760, CoolerMaster 690III, 120GB plextor SSD, Crosshair CX600M,  Cooler Master Seidon 120v PLUS,

Others:Dell S2240L, Rosewill RB-9000, Razer Deathadder black edition.

i love the ips screen. my laptop suffers from some color shifting while moving it around. i hope i win!

current rig (march 2023)

case: Corsair obsidian 750D   mobo: Gigabyte X470 Aorus Ultra Gaming   cpu: AMD Ryzen 7 5800x   cooler: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240   memory: G.skill 32GB DDR4-3000   gpu: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3  PSU: seasonic X-series 850W

I really loved the viewing angles and just the screen overall

I like the look of the laptop and the finish that it has and best of all that the laptop still stays cool under load is the laptop that I always wanted

Of course, the most likable thing is all the signatures! It's priceless!!

The really good looking ROG theme on the notebook, specially the red lit keyboard.