ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

The display looks really good but oh my god the red LED sexiness.

I like the fact it was able to break a world record!

Looks like a pretty good gaming laptop !!!

I like the 1 hour battery life.

Also, dat sexy red accent.

I like the looks of the keyboard and I also like the screen

What I love about this gaming laptop is the price vs performance factor. Also,I like the battery life extension, and also the slim design.

It's probably the price:performance ratio, for a gaming notebook, it's a quite good all around perfomer.

{B t t tk Pf t B t t tk Pf tk B Pf} <--- This is my language. BEATBOXING FOR LIFE!

The coolest thing abt this notebook is its been part of a world record.... it makes it a valuable asset for followers like us.... Man I would love to keep it preserved..... ;)

I love the matte 1080p IPS screen, the notebook market is continually plagued by awful displays (it seems fully half of all notebooks have a glossy 1366x768 TN panel)

Oh, and also the signatures on the bottom

No ssd points down points down my friend

ASUS RoG laptops always have superior cooling which amazes me, as laptops usually aren't able to cool that well. 

That touch pad sounds heavenly. I always have problems using two hands.

that beautiful ali build and those damn signatures 

My favourite thing is the design, followed by the great performance.

I really like the ips panel as it helps me edit images and videos with my screen almost in any angle something that i miss from my current laptop also that sexy glowing logo on the top really would like to have one i really would like to get that giveaway laptop as it contains all you signs it will be a privilege owning that laptop pls

My favourite feature is the design is one normal laptop being thinner than most of other gaming laptops and i also like the red line in the design it is really cool.

My favourite thing about the ASUS G550 JK is the brushed aluminium finish with the red trim and red backlit keyboard. The signatures on the bottom would be a great conversation starter between my family and friends and really make the notebook something special. 

I love the style Asus went for with this laptop, gone are the days were gaming notebooks consists of as many fins and exhaust holes as possible (hopefully).

Also that name, who come up with this stuff... JK

Resolution is just a number

I'm a big fan of the IPS panel and the red backlit keyboard, needless to say my current laptop has been blue screening and has actually been send in for repairs after the integrated harddrive failed. 

So a new more reliable laptop from a company I would actually enjoy showcasing to my friends!

Plus can you scrub off Austin from Austin Evans off the back?

Great work Acer,  <_<

The Ice Box

i5 3570 - HD7970 MSI M-Power Z77 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance - Corsair 800W PSU - Corsair H60

My favorite thing about this laptop is that yes it might not be the best gaming laptop out there but man does this thing ever look good.

I love the IPS display and the fact that it still has a LAN port on the side is a great plus for me since the WiFi isn't that good around here.Also the fact that Linus and Luke signed it makes it even more epic

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

I like the solid aluminum build, as well as the IPS display panel, as well as the ports. I also like the fact that it is not crappy like this laptop.