ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

the brushed aluminum finish looks really slick and the battery life seems good for any amount of work load that I would be doing.

Well, my favourite aspect is that I like it all :D

the brushed aluminum and slim form factor are great. I also love the cool and black contrast making this one of the best looking laptops I have seen lately.

I would have to say the Large speakers does it for me need to pump out my tunes as loud as possible.

My favourite is the red line detail. It gives it a special touch :)

I like the design, the screen and the power of it. Best laptop in my opinion. Thanks for the giveaway!!

I love it has a balance on both specs and looks. Good job Asus!

Probobly the collection of signature s on it, all the guys who've signed ive been watching for a while so that'll be pretty cool. Oh and the speakers =D reminds me of an MSI notebook I had bought for my ex (yes she has it still) that had top mounted speakers x 2 and was loud as *cries*

My favorite feature of this laptop is the sleek look and design, but as for the one your giving away I really like all the signatures from several of my favorite Youtubers. 

I like the Aluminium finish of the laptop, and also the signatures :D.

Quasar: Core i7 3930k @ 4,2Ghz, Kingston HyperX Aniversary 16GB 2133Mhz, MSi X79a GD65 8D, Saphire R9 290, Corsair Obsidian 750D, Corsair RM850, Crucial M4 256Gb, WD Caviar Green 2TB, Samsung Spinpoint 500GB.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1lEjDVK

Amazon: http://geni.us/1IQe

The G550JK is a well-balanced machine that strikes a solid balance between form factor, looks, performance, and cost.

Alright, now onto the really good stuff. We have an ASUS G550JK (signed by some of the HighLANder attendees including Linus, Luke, Logan, and Austin) to give away to one lucky viewer! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G550JK from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win this laptop!

Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 18th. The winner will be drawn LIVE on The WAN Show, so make sure you're watching at twitch.tv/linustech at 4:30pm Pacific on July 18th!

I love the slick notebook looks. The speed is great with an awesome display. Would love to game on this notebook.

the fact that's signed for all you guys!

Mostly I like design - it looks expensive, powerful and beautiful.

My favorite thing would have to be the screen and its viewing angles!

I like the slim body and the medium screen size, this laptop would be a perfect fit for my back pack. I also like that off the bat it comes with a 7200 rpm drive.  

I like the balance between performance and cost. Great video keep up the good work.

Great performance without being to bulky