ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favorite thing about the G550JK is the wicked sound "system" that it is.

The red lining and the back lit keyboard are awesome. Reminds me of "The Flash"The_Flash_Logo.jpg. Hope it is as fast as him  :P  :)  :)  :)

I like the simple, clean looks and the fact it has an optical drive and Ethernet port integrated. I'm tired of having to use peripherals that take up USB ports.

I like the simple, clean looks and the fact it has an optical drive and Ethernet port integrated. I'm tired of having to use peripherals that take up USB ports.

It looks really nice and you can play games on the go.

And the signatures are of course a must have ;)

:D I need it for Collection xD

Most Of them Are Interested In Signatures Rather Than laptop

Any Way I love to Have  Asus Laptop for me  :P

What i like about this gaming notebook is tied between two. The power consumption at about an hour running the heaven 4 engine is very good. But also i like how they put in the 1080p, ips screen to insure better color compared to the TNscreen.

The notebook is absolutely great!! My friend have one and I've tested it. The speakers are outstanding! But the thing that makes this laptop amazing are the signature from the HIGHLANDER. I'd like to give this notebook 8/10 points.

The ROG Laptop is nice with the red hints around the out side and how powerful it is 

I like how I doesn't look TOO much like a gamers notebook! Its very subtle and I wouldn't be embarrassed to use one in a classroom.

The speakers on this bad boy would be my favourite thing about this notebook for sure! :D

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

ASUS RoG G550JK is perfect size I love it and the signitures are a bonus as well  :rolleyes: 

I love all the signatures! Definitely my favorite thing.

I like the 'girl next door good looks'  :lol:

And ofcourse, it doesn't cost me two million dollars to buy...

I just like the slimness and the design With Power  with in .

It is amazing on how well compact it is with all of its specs, yet true it would be nice with 16gb.

The overall look of this laptop is great- the nice aluminum finish, the red ring around the outside... The build quality is fantastic.

Obviously my favorite thing about the laptop is the bottom... With all the signatures.. :D

The overall look of this laptop is great- the nice aluminum finish, the red ring around the outside... The build quality is fantastic.

Obviously my favorite thing about the laptop is the bottom... With all the signatures.. :D

The signatures makes it better.

I love how it was taken up a 14,400 ft mountain and it took it like a champ. Oh and did I mention that it was used to have the world record highest lan? YouTube name zombiesays2suck