ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

The selling point for me would be the balance they have managed to strike between performance and nice looks.

Loved the red lining and the IPS panel. And with bonus autographs it's just amazing! :D

My favorite thing about this notebook is the aluminium finish on tbe back, the signs on the bottom and the performance graphic card is good compared to my Intel HD... this is why I want to win this notebook

My favorite thing about this notebook is the aluminium finish on tbe back, the signs on the bottom and the performance graphic card is good compared to my Intel HD... this is why I want to win this notebook

The signatures are probably the best part of the G550JK in the video. Of all the lesser, generic G550JK's, the quad-driver speaker grill in that form factor is pretty attractive as well.

I like the compact look of G550JK and its powerful hardware which make me want to have it in my college life

I love the look of the machine but my favorite thing is the combination of those nice speakers and the display with a pretty great viewing angle!

I like the aluminum build, the thing that bothers me a bit is that it doesn't have a ssd.

The thing that I love about the G550JK is how much power it packs inside such a sleek and sexy body design.

my fav are that  brushed aluminium back & those signatures  :D  hope they won't wear off 

my fav are that  brushed aluminium back & those signatures  :D  hope they won't wear off 

I really love the display and the view angles of this, it's pretty  cool

If i win this i'll climb the mountain that we have here where i live, and send photos in return!!!!  :D Awesome gaming laptop and a very well made review!! Thanks Linus!!

My favorite thing has to be the build. It is solid and sleek at the same time. And most importantly, not as flashy as other stereotypical gaming laptops :)

I loved the part that showed all the laptops on top of the mountain haha. This would be the perfect laptop when I go to college. Thanks linus

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

Does the fact that it better than anything I've ever used or owed count?

Dat aluminum though! <insert heart imote here. Can't cus I be on an ipad>

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Does the fact that it better than anything I've ever used or owed count?

Dat aluminum though! <insert heart imote here. Can't cus I be on an ipad>

You can use emotes if you request the desktop site.