ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

i like the core i7 processor since my current computer is core i5

My favourite thing about the notebook is the sexy red backlight keyboard and the speakers  :D

My favourite thing is probably that it uses a nice high quality display. Really nice notebook, I would love to have one.

Hello Internet!

My favorite thing about it was how it has 4 speakers in what I would consider a small form factor, and how ASUS was nice enough to include an additional sub-woofer.

Case: Thermaltake Core V71 CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 1700X (overclocked to 4.1Ghz) Cooling: Corsair H110i GT(Push-Pull config) Motherboard: Gigabyte's Aorus AX370 AM4 K7 RAM: G.SKILL 2800Mhz 32GB GPU:  GEFORCE GTX 1080 (SLI) from Gigabyte Storage: Kingston 3K 240GB (main boot drive) Crucial M500 SSD, WD 2TB Green, 100GB HD(As backup) PSU: Sseasonic X Series 850W Gold

I really like the color scheme and aesthetics. It matches my desktop. :D

I like the aluminum finish and overall design

I love the red and black keyboard and brushed aluminum! Awesome give away! 

My favorite part is the external Sub!

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

My favorite part was probably how well it can handle heaven, also the fact that it just looks so sexy!

I love the red and black keyboard! Awesome give away! 

I love the relatively slim and elegant design for a gaming notebook. Looks very good.

Oh and those signatures give it character...so I wants! :D

Mainboard ASUS Maximus VII Hero | CPU i5-4690K @ 4.7GHz | RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x4GB | Storage Kingston V300 SSD 240GB & 120GB, WD Black 1TB HDD | GPU EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0

PSU EVGA Supernova 850W G2 | Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro | Cooling XSPC Raystorm 750 AX240 watercooling kit / additional 2 x 140mm Bitfenix Spectre Pro Blue LED fans, 1 Cooler Master R4-L2R 120mm fan

My favorite part was probably how well it can handle heaven, also the fact that it just looks so sexy!

I like everything about it...honestly is there anything to dislike about this notebook

I really like the way the laptop looks, it's subtle but still very sharp. Also the specs on the inside aren't bad either.

The fact that it was on a mountain.

My favorite thing about this laptop is the red bezel that runs along the top of the ports

My favourite thing is the aesthetics of the notebook (that brushed aluminium finish!)

the signatures and the ASUS logo on the back :)

I like how it has signatures from all the youtubers I love to watch! And that it's asus......

my favorite thing about this laptop is that it works better than mine.

I like that Asus smashed a gaming grade PC into a laptop, and still kept everything that is ESSENTIAL to a gaming PC just right.

Laptop: Intel Core i5-4200H, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce 840M

Desktop: Intel Core i3-6100, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce GTX 750 Ti