ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

For me it is the brushed aluminum finish 

Main Rig: Intel Core i5 2500K @4.7Ghz, Noctua NH-U12s, Asus z68 V-Pro, Evga GTX 970, Samsung EVO 250Gb, Kingston DDR3 HyperX 1600 MHz 16GB,fractal design define r3, XFX XXX 850W

Laptop: Clevo w230st, 13.3" 1080p screen,  CPU intel i5 4200M(Someone want's to donate a i7-4700qm? :P), 8gb ram 1600Mhz, Geforce gtx 765m, SSD: mSata Evo 120Gb(still room for one more), HHD: 1Tb 7200rpm, 

I really like the aluminum build and ips display. The build quality of this laptop looks amazing and the signatures are an added bonus :)

really like how the brushed aluminum looks but ips screen has got to be my fav.

Once i saw the bottom all that was going threw my head the whole time was hey guys im on a mountain just on replay lmao.

Edit: favourite thing about the notebook is the aluminium build which is sweet! 

rofl, exactly what happened to me

I love the IPS display, I've never used one but have always wanted it. It really helps when your just lounging about with the laptop gaming and you might be lying at a weird angle that isn't looking straight at the screen, so you don't have to be uncomfortable to play your games! And the red edging and backlights look awesome!

My favourite thing about this is probably the price. I bought myself a Satellite S70-A-10C about a year ago for university, and it's nice to see how things have improved since then. I used to find it hard to find a decent laptop for this kind of price-point.

My favorite feature of the Asus G550JK is the beautiful keyboard with the red lighting.

The price to value/feature ratio

I like that there's a headphone/microphone port... On my laptop my mic won't work.

I also like the 8GB of RAM.

i definitely like the design and looks of this laptop and i think that is what is missing from must electronics these days, a good design, because from the specs alone the models from the different brands are increasingly similiar.  

I love how much performance you get out of something in such a small package. It's perfect for LAN parties were you don't have the room for a desktop.

The "I still can't feel my legs" quote on the bottom!

My Favorite thing about this is its simple and slick look for a beast laptop.

Love the design. Nice red accents.

I love the gorgeous 1080p IPS Display!

I like how it's FAR better than my current laptop which came out of the trash a couple years ago.

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

I like the aluminium look and premium construction :)

My favorite part of this notebook are the signatures if that doesn't count then the aluminum body I awesome.

im going to college this year so i need a laptop with a small size i think its what i like of this notebook the size. small but whit great power.

My favourite part is that it's signed by Logan rofl take that Linus.

My favourite thing is the luminated keyboard