ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

The battery life is pretty appealing to me, looks great!

I find the "red beveled edge" to look awesome as well as the audio (including the sub)...my current desktop rig uses the monitor's crappy audio...

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

It would useful for me to get school work done and look cool while doing it at school!

the signatures! 

well i guess thats not part of the actual laptop. i do like the audio though, its rare to see proper audio in laptops, often i find high end cellphones sound better (in a lot of cases at least), and that shouldn't really be the case.

I really like the build quality of this product, really in line with ASUS standards.

That finish is so clean looking.

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

I am a very big music guy and I have a very extensive library. It seems awesome to have a laptop that outputs a great sound because when I over at friends the only thing I have to play music on is my phone. I like the style as well; the RoG color scheme with the mat black and the (what I would call) "Lazar" red is just cool. I intellectually spelled laser wrong just because it seems like something Crayola would do.  

I liked the colour displayed on the screen. Looks like an improvement.

I like that it's a portable computer and that you can take it anywhere!

Seriously though, I like the IPS display and am curious about the sound.

what's not to love about the Asus G550JK; good performance paired with a sexy body sure is a damned good enough reason to love it.

My favorite thing about this notebook is knowing Linus had to struggle up a mountain carrying this thing.

My favorite part was about the beautiful IPS screen.

My favorite thing about the ASUS Rog G550JK is the overall build, especially the red trim. Laptops are meant to be thrown into bags and take a hit or two so the aluminum will help somewhat which is two things but yeah!

I like the aluminum and signatures. Although since the signatures weren't quite part of the review it is the aluminum :D Always like a good quality product.

I like the look of the notebook (black(ish) aluminium case & red backlit keyboard). But the signatures of course make it priceless! ;)

My favorite thing is how damn sexy it looks.

ALUMINUM CASING!!!!!!!!!!

the G550JK has a lot of interesting spects and features. The G550JK has a intel core i7 4700HQ processor and the G550JK has 8G of ram the G550JK also has a Nvidia Geforce GTX850m graphics card

and a 15,6" LCD display i know I'v said G550JK a lot G550JK G550JK G550JK.

My favorite thing about the G550JK is that I like it!

My favourite part of this notebook is the matte IPS screen and aluminum build.

And the analogy that you made to 6 series and the 3 series of BMW's to laptops lol

love the laptop, compared to past ones I've had, it performs better and more around the price range some would feel confortable with. but what I like the most is aluminum back finish, it just looks too damn sexy.

The fact that this laptop has been through a trip to a mountain and was gamed on an altitude of 14000ft is incredible. I love how nowhere you go, no matter the location, this laptop will handle it.