ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

IPS screen and that red finish are gorgeous.

Intel Core i7 4790K >> MSI Z87I Gaming AC (MS-7887) >> G.Skill Ripjaws 2133 16GB >> Zotac GTX 980 >> Corsair 250D >> Samsung 840 Evo 250GB >> OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W >> Acer K2 27" Widescreen LED Monitor  (K272HLBMID) >> Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 MX Brown Switch Red RGB LED 87KEYS Mechanical Keyboard >> Mionix Avior 7000 >> HyperX Cloud

I like the brushed aluminum finish.

My favourite part is the fact that it's such a powerful computer in such a sexy and compact case.

like the fact that its a world record laptop!! 

Best thing? The signatures!

Second best thing? The aluminum build!

This is a sexy looking unit with its brushed aluminum matte finish.

i love the looks on this thing aluminum back and the lit ROG logo.

My favorite thing about the laptop is that the laptop i am using right now is similar to the G550JK.  It would be like getting an upgrade with an amazing poppy red trim and a tad bit better of a graphics card.  the laptop i use is a q550 model so yeah very very similar and that's why i like it.

My favourite part of the laptop is the design and shape.

What I like: The fact that it's signed by all of you. :)

Is an ASUS gamming notebook, so much better than my crappy one, so I'd really like to play with it on the move!
Also, those red colors, uhmmmmm sexy

I really like the overall design of the notebook, aside from its thickness it is a very good looking notebook.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1lEjDVK

Amazon: http://geni.us/1IQe

The G550JK is a well-balanced machine that strikes a solid balance between form factor, looks, performance, and cost.

Alright, now onto the really good stuff. We have an ASUS G550JK (signed by some of the HighLANder attendees including Linus, Luke, Logan, and Austin) to give away to one lucky viewer! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G550JK from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win this laptop!

Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 18th. The winner will be drawn LIVE on The WAN Show, so make sure you're watching at twitch.tv/linustech at 4:30pm Pacific on July 18th!

Unfortunately I'll have to work so i wont be able to watch the LAN show live, but if i get picked hopefully Linus'll tweet at me @ Jaydn_W to tell me ive won <3

My favourite thing about the MSI G550JK is mostly the story behind it. Other laptops are better, other laptops are worse, and the gaming industry is kindof ruled by this "oh you have that brand? They're inferior to mine by default because blah" attitude. Well I think the story behind it trumps any kind of shenanigans. I mean I've never heard of anyone else [that wasnt involved in this collab] who can say they took their laptop to the top of a mountain to play Doom <3

Project Hephaestus

Intel Core i5 6600K @ 4.2GHz~ASUS Maximus 9 Hero~32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz~ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP Ed.

I like it because its well made,especially the aluminium chasis,it looks awesome,you can game on it without lag,what else can you ask for a product like this?And even more important..its Asus,i love their company,they make only quality products.Also,nice review Linus! :)

the display and the fact that its an unique one since its signed

Can everything be my favorite thing? 

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

IPS screen is a big plus with clean look and the form factor is nice as well.

I liked the keyboard. I'm not usually a fan of chiclet style keyboards, but that one looks pretty nice. Mmm... backlights...

Dat IPS panel

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

I love the fact that it has 4 drivers to give the sound more pop. Most gaming laptops lack crisp sound and Asus seems to get that.

best thing: "gaming" laptop that actually has a dvd drive. i wouldnt ever get a computer to game on that doesnt have a dvd drive. its a boss when traveling aswell if i dont wanna rip all my series and movies

The keyboard backlight is sexy

i5 3570k @ 4.9 ghz/1.27 volts, Asus P8Z77-V LK8 Gb Corsair 1600mhzGigabyte Windforce R9 290 1140/1625, Silverstone RV02, Kingston V300 120 gb, 1 TB WD Blue HDD,Seagate barracuda, Evga Supernova 750 G2Hyper 212 EvoWindows 8.1, K70 Red LED Blue switch, Razer Deathadder 2012, Sennehiser HD 598