ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

The top design and Asus/ROG logos look classy and stickers on the side of the mouse pad believe it or not lol. The ports are all you could ever want and the screen IPS is sexy. All in all its a good well rounded package for a decent price IMHO.

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

The fact that my favorite Canadians Signed it and it's got that sexy red bezel! =P ^^

Overall package! Specs for power users! Aluminum Build, Red backlit keyboard, Matte finish! And the SIGNATURES!  ;)

Oh, and the IPS Display too! 

Edited by gianography

The part i liked from this review is the sub woofer that is included and it is mostly finished in aluminium. 

I like this one over the giant 750z, mainly because it is more portable but still powerful enough. Also the lid brushed finish looks awesome!!

LianLi A71F Fulltower - i7 3770k delided + Corsair H60 - G.Skill Ripjaws 16 Gb @2133 Mhz - Sabertooth Z77 - Asrock Vega 56 - Asus Xonar Essence STX - Creative SoundBlaster Omni - 2x Corsair Force GT 120 Gb - 2x WD Green 2 Tb - 1x WD Blue 2 Tb - Corsair K70 w/ Red switches - Logitech MX Anywhere 2.

My favourite thing is that it actually says "Heeey Guuuuuyyyyys, I'm on a mountain" on it.

:P

But in all seriousness, my favourite feature is definitely the ID: that red band is something I always thought would look cool on a notebook. Ultra cool giveaway, and good luck to everyone entering!

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

the signature on the back is a huge plus to own this laptop other than that IPS screen and i7 proc! 

I love the backlit keyboard and also its a freaking world record notebook!!!

My favorite feature of the laptop is the slimness. Most notebooks I've seen are pretty thick and not very portable. Looks like Asus fixed that issue.

The aluminium metal look sick and the keyboard looks like it better.

My favorite thing is that unlike my current laptop, this one actually exists.

Also, the sound setup look snazzy.

Another giveaway, nice! The IPS screen would be the most important feature of this notebook IMO. Too many manufacturers are still using TN screens in their "budget" notebooks, which is just awful. Good viewing angles are so important on a laptop.

That keyboard O_o looks sooooo nice

SONG- If you like pina-colatas ME- I like them SONG- And getting caught in the rain ME- I sorta like that SONG- If your not in to yoga ME- I hate yoga SONG- Then im the love that you look for ME-  :blink:  no...

I like the G550JK's sleek look and that it is a good gaming machine.

that it house an 850m! It's the elusive Maxwell chipset! 

The design and form factor is great plus the red design line looks great.

It is hard to pick one thing. but i would pick the thing that is most unique to this laptop witch would be the sound with the extra included sub. That would make gaming more immersive as well as media consumption.

The waaaaaaaaay better preformance than all of my pc's together and the size and weight

The speakers and the brushed aluminum, and the red back light on the keyboard.

I love the "sleeper" looks that it has !

Good review Linus!

Gaming Computer | Case: CM Storm Scout II | MB: Asus P8Z77-V LK | CPU: i5 2320@3,6ghz | GFX:  MSI GTX 770 Gaming | RAM: 8gb DDR3 @ 1333mhz | Storage: 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Monitor: 1x Asus VG248QE @ 144Hz , 1x Samsung SyncMaster SA300 @ 77hz OC'd 

Other Device's | Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE@OmniROM | Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1@OmniROM | Laptop: Lenovo ThinkPad T61 Win 8.1

I like the overall design of the G550JK

The quality of the on-board speakers seem like an amazing feature to have on a notebook of this caliber.

I like the overall performance

It better than my current desktop except my desktop has a 1tb hdd