ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favorite thing is the looks. It's a great gaming laptop, but since it looks so good, I'll be able to take it outside or to classes without looking ridiculous. Some of those 2.5" thick laptops just look silly.

Size and aluminum finish. Also, signatures. 

I like the design factor and the amount of power it consists. It looks solid, but ASUS laptops are known to have a cooling issue..

I'll take the notebook Linus. :)

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

It stay cool at big lods

my favourite thing about THAT laptop IS

LOGAN'S SIGNATURE

oh, and the screen too

I love the design of the laptop and it's how well it shows its performance to it's competitors.

i like that beautiful design match perfectly with great hardware choices. not too powerful, not less. just right. to be honest i love that red theme and strip by the way :D

CPU:  i5 4690 Motherboard: AsRock H81M-VG4 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) 1600MHz Graphics Card: Sapphire HD7870 OC Intel HD4600  MSI R9 270X HAWX Storage: 1TB WD Blue 7200rpm, 120GB WDC Scorpio 5400 rpm PSU: Corsair VS550 Chassis: Custom Open Air Case OS: Windows 8.1 X64 Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Optical Mousepad: Roccat Taito Keyboard: Armageddon Kalashnikov AK-770i

My favorite part is how thin it is plus the build quality.

I'm pretty sure my favourite part is the Austin Evans quote  :D

I think my favorite part of the G550JK was the simple, no frills design. A great red bezel, 2 clear cut logos on the front, and that's it. Nothing too flashy, just a solidly built laptop

Gotta love dat aluminum build and red LEDs damn

CPU AMD FX 8350 @5GHz. Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula Z. RAM 8GB G.Skill Sniper. GPU Reference Sapphire Radeon R9 290X. Case Fractal Design Define XL R2. Storage Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD and 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K. PSU XFX 850BEFX Pro 850W 80+ Gold. Cooler XSPC RayStorm

My favourite thing about this laptop is that sexy curve on the lid.

My favourite thing about this laptop... hmm...aluminium :D

I like the fact that the Asus RoG G550jk is waaaaaaaaaaaay better than my current laptop :) It struggels even when i play minecraft....

I appreciate the care ASUS is putting into the design of their laptops. It seems now everyone tries to slap "gaming" on a machine and cover it in cheap flashy plastic. It seems that ASUS isn't trying to target anyone in particular with their product set but a varied market. Some other brands seem to try to get as many laptops into big box retailers as fast as possible.

I'd have to say my favourite thing about the G550JK would be the i7, fun times.  Fuuun times

I love the looks of it it isn't as bulky as the jz and the red accents look awesome 

The audio quality and elagance is my favorite

if it was to be used as such, I'd say the most significant feature of this laptop that others don't have is the four speakers with included subwoofer

I'd say may favorite thing was the IPS panel, beautiful viewing angles

the thing i like the most of this laptop is that it fit my needs very well, the looks, the performance, everything besides i can't build my own rig right now because i will be traveling some time abroad, etc, etc.