ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I really love the LED backlight keyboard with adjustable brightness so it would be easier to type on in low lighting areas.   Thank you for the Contest too

a great gaming laptop with great design and specs.

Obviously, what I love the most about the JK is the fact that it is signed by some great people (well, except Linus Just kidding!).  :)

can I say that I just love the fact that it was SETTING A WORLD RECORD ON THE TOP OF A MOUNTAIN??!!

What i like most about this laptop is that it has an IPS Display, which is great for photo editing and video editing!

I love the ips idea in a laptop. This should become a standard! Great job Asus! :D

I really like the brushed aluminum and the great IPS display. I like IPS displays!!!!!

I like the fact that it has noting in common with my 5 year old piece of junk Toshiba laptop. (exept being black)

I like the fact that even with a dvd drive it looks really thin. Looks like a premium laptop to (like you said), replace fairly a desktop computer.

Great laptop, great review.

I've been a lurker on othis forum for way too long, I have finally joined and I hope that I can enjoy this wicked beast of a laptop.

Just to make sure I am in, I love the red and black colour scheme that is typically on RoG items. I also love all of the signatures at the bottom of the device. *Fanboy*

The brushed aluminum finish on the top shell and the wrist rests.

i7-4770k @3.5GHz | 2 EVGA gtx 780 SC ACX in SLI | AsRock Xtreme4 z87 | Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 | Corsiar HX-850 | NZXT Phantom 410 |                                                                                                                                                   CoolerMaster Siedon 120XL AIO Water Cooler | X-Star 1440p 27"

I like the overall design of the laptop and that it has usb 3.0 (i currently am using an old packard bell laptop with a dell multimedia keyboard hooked up to it because my brother spilled beer on the keyboard. sad times) i also like how it says "Hi guys im on a mountain" on the bottom haha. 

My favorite thing hands down is the signatures on the bottom of the laptop. It's so unique! You couldn't find that anywhere else but here!

My favourite thing is the multi purpose uses that the notebook is capable of. Gaming, school, entertainment :)

simply that its a gaming notebook and i dont have one

My favorite thing is that it is small enough to be carried around on trips easily compared to the 750JZ and it still packs quite a bit of power in it :)

- i7-2600k @ 4.7GHz - MSI 1070 8GB Gaming X - ASUS Maximus V Formula AC3 Edition - 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws @ 1600Mhz - Corsair RM1000 - 1TB 7200RPM Seagate HDD + 2TB 7200 HDD + 2x240GB M500 RAID 0 - Corsair 750D - Samsung PX2370 & ASUS ROG SWIFT -

My favorite thing about the ASUS G550JK is the IPS screen.

Even if it might stain the look of that aluminum, sooooo goooood.

I really like how they made the laptop look good without going overboard. Also, the price won't break the bank.

I really like its presentation properties. The exterior design is sleek, dark, and handsome. Quite like myself. The IPS panel is definitely a selling point for me, also DAT backlighting and anodized finish on the keyboard! Thumbs up! I would love to have one

My favorite thing it's definitely the stylish look that the signatures gave it, and of course, it's Ultra-Responsive One-Piece Backlit Keyboard!!