ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

The Matte IPS Panel and the overall sleek design are what do it for me!  Kudos to Asus for not Voiding the Warranty of their mountain climbing RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook. ASUS on TOP! Literally.. =) 

solid screen and not over the top.

Asus shines with its attention to detail.

the fact that is looks so sexy, yet has some preformace to back it up, but that is some fairly decent battery life you mentioned.

Red and black color scheme? Damn, that looks sexy on the outside while still being a BEAST on the inside! Great notebook by ASUS, hope i can win this one :P

My favorite part has to be the backspace button! I mean just Look at it! Its so amazing!

Without a doubt the IPS screen is my favorite part about this laptop. I have a TN screen on my laptop and i use a 27" IPS monitor for my pc and i definitely notice a difference. IPS is so good <3

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Probably the raw power, or the illuminated logo, or the speakers :) 

My favorite part has to be the backspace button! I mean just Look at it! Its so amazing!

My favorite thing about the ASUS G550JK is the beautiful metal finish.

I really like the red keyboard en matching border and logo.

My favorite thing about the G550JK is the design. :wub:  

So happy they went with IPS. Totally an option, now!

My favorite part is the keyboard - it looks good quality and having back lit keyboard is really useful. If you have to use a keyboard that doesn't have it, that is usually when you realize how useful feature the light is. I like the red color as well. :)

I love how it is thin and also wont get too hot.

Nice to see Asus has another design model other than the Stealth Jet like design of previous ROG laptops. Relatively more portable, and very nice colouring of the laptop is very pleasing to the eye.

I just love all the performance it packs,  

the specs are just perfect and it's a very well built PC. 

I'd love to have this one autographed by all you guys :)

it just looks bad ass. i mean that thing is the Ferrari of laptops as far as looks go.

My favorite part about this laptop is the dedicated graphics, which are always beast in these machines. Also, the fact that I can win one. 

Really wanna win!!!

The best thing about this laptop is its portability.