ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I love the power and looks!

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

Actually I kind of like all the signatures, it makes it unique.

Favorite think would be the signatures on the bottom.. If that's not applicable then I'm a huge fan of the red backlit keyboard with the different levels.

My favorite thing is just how damn cool it looks.

I love the brushed aluminum.

I really like the brushed body and sleek look. I also like the new screen bet it looks really nice!

I really want that notebook it is signed by most of the cool youtubers and it looks awesome.

Have I nice day :)

If you ask me I want this for all the signatures of you guys on back of it :3

Evil's Advocate Approved.

The aluminum build...But favorite part would be when you explained aluminum will stain, I actually didn't know that. 

Silverstone FT-05: 8 Broadwell Xeon (6900k soon), Asus X99 A, Asus GTX 1070, 1tb Samsung 850 pro, NH-D15

Resist!

Favorite part was all the cool stuff you guys give away in your videos.

Corsair C70 | Gigabyte Widnforce R9 280x | AMD FX8320 3.5ghz | Corsair 750m | Gigabyte 990FXA-ud3 | Mushkin 120gb SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1tb | Mushkin 16gb ddr3 1333mhz Ram

I like this laptop because of the IPS panel and that it's made by asus!

And I love this laptop because of those signatures in the back!

I really like the inclusion of the mini sub woofer. It really adds the extra "oomph" to music and even gaming.

As someone who relies on public transportation, I would love to be able to bring a laptop capable of gaming to LAN parties/hikes.

I really like the brushed aluminum look with that red bezel. The illuminated keyboard is a nice touch and an IPS panel is something I like as well.

I like the design of the notebook, the premium feel with the aluminum finish, the power it packs under the hood which is perfect for everyday use, im a huge admirer of its dual independent intelligent fans for maximum cooling efficiency and creating minimum noise, and finally it can handle the most awesome games to date, with high settings

It would be an awesome upgrade to my aging gt780

My favorite thing about the G550JK? If the fact that it was on top of a mountain breaking world records doesn't count, then I'm gonna go with the backlit keyboard and the brushed aluminum finish. :)

I mean who wouldn't love an IPS display and a 850M.

________________________________________________________________________________

Processor | AMD Ryzen® 5 3600X CPU @ 4.60GHz | Memory | 16GB RAM 3200 Mhz | Video Card | NVIDIA GeForce 1660 Ti | Hard Drive | 1 TB 4x4 M.2 SSD | Motherboard | ASRock X570 Steel Legend | OS | Windows 10 for Workstations 64x

I'm a bit like MKBHD when it comes to this stuff, but I LOVE a red and black color theme. It just screams badassery. In other words, it's paintjob matches it's specs!

my favorite thing about the notebook is the above average speakers and the included subwoofer. i havent invested in a pair of headphones yet so good audio is a great feature for me

I think the keyboard is awesome and the screen, although you say not the best, looks pretty amazing too.

I really love the slick and stylish aluminium finish of this laptop.

But my favourite thing about it is the Dual fan and the all around vent system - which is amazing in the ROG series.

And ofc the fact that it is signed by one of the best Youtubers around - Thanks Linus !

What I do like is the matte display its a big step up in screen and now viewing angles are much better(I hope)

What I do like is the matte display its a big step up in screen and now viewing angles are much better(I hope)