ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I like the aluminum and that it has a ODD i still use them 

I like how much power is shoved into the tiny package. Hope I win, good luck everyone

CPU- i5 4670K CPU Cooler- Corsair H90 MB- MSI Z87 GD-45 RAM- 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws Case- NZXT Phantom 530

PSU- Corsair CX750M Cooler- Corsair H90 Boot Drive- Samsung 850 Evo 250GB

Storage-WD 1TB Blue Storage- Seagate 2TB

Good balance for gaming and work. Nice quiet fans, red bevelled edge, and brushed aluminum finish.

The Asus Republic of Gamers line of products never seem to dissapoint me. I love to listen to music/ watch movies on my computer. However, Most laptop manufacturers decide to include cheap pieces of crap for speakers. I love the speakers and subwoofer. That is only one of the great features that stands out to me.

The Asus Republic of Gamers line of products never seem to dissapoint me. I love to listen to music/ watch movies on my computer. However, Most laptop manufacturers decide to include cheap pieces of crap for speakers. I love the speakers and subwoofer. That is only one of the great features that stands out to me.

Cant i just love it for what it is? and not for what society wants it to be?!?

JK, what i really love is that display! hot damn! 

dat screen.

bloomfield is teh bes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I really like the fact that you can do and use this laptop for things other than gaming because of its looks and build.

my fav thing is the laptop keeps the temperature at a moderate heat while being used for heavy loads ! 

Great !

i am amazed at the specs of this for the price it is.

The signatures on the bottom. That is so cool.

WHOA! that ips screen is very nice and i would love to hear those speakers cuz the subwoofer attachment looks pretty cool, fits perfectly on my tv dinner couch tray, also i like how the system switches between onboard graphics and gpu when browsing vs gaming. you guys need to put this computer in my hands so i can sleep with it by my side every night.

Love the aluminum finish, also it being a quad core notebook, and also that it's for gaming. I also just want this gaming notebook. <3

I really like how thin it is making it very portable

AMD FX-8320@4.7ghz|8GB Avexir Core Series Ram|Phanteks Enthoo Pro|Gigabyte Windforce GTX 760 4gb|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|Corsair CX600

Gotta be dat 850M, as for the review vid.. the start where you go "While playing Doom on a mountain *shakes hands nonono*" 

I really like the fact that this notebook was in my home state in a hotel I've stayed at breaking records on a mountain I've climbed. I also love that it's from Asus and is just overall a great notebook from its back lit keyboard to its beautiful hardware

My favorite part about the ASUS RoG G550JK laptop is its red and black color scheme and smooth finish!  It looks sleek, slim, and sexy!

I like the "girl-next-door good looks" and the Nvidia GTX 850M graphics card.

My favorite thing about the ASUS RoG G550JK laptop is the IPS display. Love that viewing angle and colour range.