ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favorite thing about this laptop is the IPS display, and the brushed aluminum look. Good luck to everyone else!

My favorite thing about the G550JK is the "girl next door" good looks haha. That is a sleek looking gaming notebook.

I like the ips screen and also a chance to own a piece of hardware that was involved in setting a world record.

My favorite things are how this notebook looks and that all of you guys signed it :D

My favourite thing is that they actually made the notebook thick enough to be able to cope with all the heat it produces. This implies less fan speed, so less noise and happier users :)

I'm sure everyone else has already said this but that brush aluminum finish is actually really nice looking, especially the fact that it should be easy to clean.
However, what i like best would be the matte screen because of the nice viewing angles, despite not having the best contrast ratio or very fast pixel response times. 
Anyways, love your work/reviews Linus, keep it up. And good luck to whoever wins this.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1lEjDVK

Amazon: http://geni.us/1IQe

The G550JK is a well-balanced machine that strikes a solid balance between form factor, looks, performance, and cost.

Alright, now onto the really good stuff. We have an ASUS G550JK (signed by some of the HighLANder attendees including Linus, Luke, Logan, and Austin) to give away to one lucky viewer! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G550JK from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win this laptop!

Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 18th. The winner will be drawn LIVE on The WAN Show, so make sure you're watching at twitch.tv/linustech at 4:30pm Pacific on July 18th!

I love to see it has DVD player!!  \m/

I love the specs, and its a pretty laptop

I have a trashy old Dell laptop and I hate to use it. Winning this laptop would mean the world :)

Processor- AMD Athlon X4 750K Trinity Quad-Core 3.4GHz. Motherboard- MSI Socket FM2 FM2-A75MA-E35. GPU- NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti SC 2GB GDDR5. RAM-  4GB Corsair Vengeance. Storage- 750GB Seagate Barracuda HDD. PSU- Corsair CX500. Case- Rosewill Line-M MiniATX.

Dell Inspiron N5110 intel i5

dual fan cooling system is by far the most important to me. 

Honestly my favorite thing about this machine is the overall look. The black and red finish is just amazing! Red is also my favorite custom LED for a custom build or a back lit keyboard, I have my PC filled with red LEDs!! 

Aluminum finish and USB 3.0 PORTS EVERYWHERE!!! 

I'm really digging the aluminum finish. A different change from the g46vw's matte finish!

the 4 speaker w/subwoofer thing is pretty cool 

My favorite is "I can't feel my legs" signature on the bottom of the laptop! It's super-thin too, I love it.

Plus for coolness!

thee aluminium wrist rest!! 

It's been to the top of a mountain need i say more ????? lol but really the aluminum brushed is my fav!!!! 

The Non-Glare LCD Panel!!

Main problem of every gamer on the go is the glare.

------------------------------------

~ Live Love Code ~

------------------------------------

the large speakers and good cooling

my old laptop had junk speakers and  would melt the table it was sitting on. 

CPU: AMD FX8350 CPU Cooler Zalman CNPS 12x Motherboard Asus M5A99FX Pro R2 GPU RX480 4GB) Memory 16GB DDR1333 SSD: PNY Prevail 120G + Corsair Force LE 120G (Steam) Bulk storage Stable Bit Drive Pool with 5x 2TB 2x 3TB PSU Corsair 600w Case Rosewill Throne