ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I love the Brushed aluminum finish and the 850m, also love all the signatures!

What do I have to say? Its an asus ROG notebook man. It's great in almost every way possible!

I gotta love the way this laptop is built, with the brushed aluminum back and the way it looks with the red!

I gotta love the way this laptop is built, with the brushed aluminum back and the way it looks with the red!

My favorite thing is..... Wait what is there not to like its all amazing  :lol:  portable, power, screen. But seriously though i love the red accents with the brushed aluminium steel, it feels like you own a Lamborghini.

I'd say that aluminum build, haha. And the display, ofcourse.

I love the signatures on the bottom! "Hey guys I'm on a mountain" was my favourite signature! But on a more serious note, what I like about the Asus RoG G550JK is that it looks as good or better than most other gaming notebooks, is able to stay at reasonable temperatures even under extreme load, and is well equipped for multiple uses, good cpu, reasonably good gpu, good speakers , excellent screen etc allowing this notebook to be well equipped for a variety of tasks, whether it may be gaming, work, watching videos, listening to music or video editing. Overall, great notebook, does the job, and manages to look beautiful too!

I love the signatures on the bottom! "Hey guys I'm on a mountain" was my favourite one! But on a more serious note, what I like about the Asus RoG G550JK is that it looks as good or better than most other gaming notebooks, is able to stay at reasonable temperatures even under extreme load, and is well equipped for multiple uses, good cpu, reasonably good gpu, good speakers , excellent screen etc allowing this notebook to be well equipped for a variety of tasks, whether it may be gaming, work, watching videos, listening to music or video editing. Overall, great notebook, does the job, and manages to look beautiful too!

The overall design with the aluminium top and wrist rest and nice red accent line. I love the look! (The signatures are a bonus!)

Awesome Gaming laptop with a good price range, love to have one !!!

Awesome Gaming laptop with a good price range, love to have one !!!

I really like the aluminium body and those red accents.

DO WANT

The aluminium build and the thinness is one of my favourite parts of the ROG G550 JK

My favourite thing about the G550JK, is that the battery actually lasts a decent amount of time when gaming :D 

Intel i5 3330, Asus P8H61-MX USB3, Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB), XFX R9 280x, Samsung 840 Evo 120GB, WD Caviar Green 1TB, Corsair CX500M, Acer S220HQL, Corsair H55, Corsair SP120 fan, Fractal Design Node 804.

I like the signatures the most. Although the build quality looks good too I guess.

Well, I love the I7 and IPS panel, I would probably use it more for work than for gaming :P

Asd

My favorite things about the G550JK are it looks aesthetically pleasing and all them speakers. Sound on a laptop is actually a huge plus for me as I regularly want to show and/or watch videos with friends and if the speaker quality or volume is awful it ruins the experience.

Loving the IPS screen and the fact that its an ASUS ROG product.

I personally like the design since it looks beautiful, I also like the performance. Not to mention the signatures are cool!

• Republic of Gamers
  • Intel Core i7 4710HQ (2.50GHz)
  • 8GB Memory 750GB HDD
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 850M 2GB GDDR3
  • 1920 x 1080
  • Windows 8.1 64-bit
  • DL DVD RW/CD-RW 

This notebook is the best notebook out in my opinion i would love to have one of them 

What i love about the 

ASUS RoG G550JK is that it is sturdy and well designed it also has very nice aesthetics which include the red trim on the side of the notebook and the keyboard which can be lighted up

overall this notebook is a very good notebook/gaming laoptop and i would love to have one 

The selling point for me would be the balance they have managed to strike between performance and nice looks.

The selling point for me would be the balance they have managed to strike between performance and nice looks.