H100i vs Dark Rock Pro 3?

H100i - $85, Dark Rock Pro 3, on Linus' NCIX Video, it shows $69.99, but I can only find $79.99. Either way, which one is quiter, cooler?

I trip to make the fall shorter

H100i - $85, Dark Rock Pro 3, on Linus' NCIX Video, it shows $69.99, but I can only find $79.99. Either way, which one is quiter, cooler?

DRP3 because H100i is going through a rough patch with pumps right now. AIO's generally are quite loud in comparison with heatsinks

Im going to say the dark rock will be quieter and looks super sexy but the h100i will probably be a couple degrees cooler.

If you want the performance of the H100i at quieter noise levels, get the NH-D15.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

If you want the performance of the H100i at quieter noise levels, get the NH-D15.

I don't care about asthetics, I care about noise and heat distrubution. Which cooler, air or water is the best bang for buck, or quiet, cool, and cheap?

I trip to make the fall shorter

I don't care about asthetics, I care about noise and heat distrubution. Which cooler, air or water is the best bang for buck, or quiet, cool, and cheap?

I didn't mention anything about aesthetics. If you don't care about it and were considering the Dark Rock Pro 3 anyway, the NH-D15 is no stretch and is the quieter, better cooling performance, about the same size air cooler.

Best bang for your buck air cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

Best air cooler hands down: like I already said, Noctua NH-D15

Best AIO: NZXT Kraken X60 or Cooler Master Nepton 280L

Best bang for your buck AIO: get an air cooler 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.