Why do people HATE Shia Labeouf so much?

Sammael

I actually quite like him, most actors are utter dickheads and he is no exception

But I always seem to be entertained by him in movies, sure I wouldnt go giving him an oscar, but if I see him in a film I know what to expect from him and he always delivers on his own experiance

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Seriously? LOL

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Didn't even know who he was until I saw this thread, wondered about it, and googled him.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Yes, and this is no laughing matter, we have a cannibal on the loose in Hollywood.

Cp2fIJ3.gif

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

I never knew you could have a name with so many vowels. 

My Stuff! :D

My Stuff
  • Main Build - Soon to change due to it being dead
  • 4790k @ 4.7Ghz
  • Corsair 750D
  • Swiftech H320
  • MSI Z97s SLI
  • 7950 Vapor-X
  • 16GB Corsair Vengance  Blue LP 1600Mhz 
  • 120GB Samsung 840
  • 2TB Seagate Barracuda
  • Corsair HX750
  •  
  • ​Peripherals
  • Logitech G700s
  • Bitfenix, Corsair, and Darkside cable extensions
  • Das Professional with Cherry MX Brown's & Custom Keycaps
  • 3x ASUS VS238H-P w/ Triple monitor mount in PLP
  • AudioTechnica ATH-M50's 
  • Blue Yeti Microphone
  • TurtleBeach PX3 Wireless
  • Logitech C920 Webcam 
  • Precision Audio Bookshelf Speakers 
  • AudioSource AMP-100
  • Logitech G27 Racing setup
  •  
  • Laptop - Acer 7750G-9855
  • i7 2630QM
  • AMD 6650M GPU
  • 120GB Samsung 840 EVO
  • 8GB RAM
  • Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 
  • Blu-ray Drive
  •  
  • Netbook - HP Pavillion DM1
  • AMD E-450 APU
  • 4GB RAM
  • 500gb HDD
  • Cell Phone - OnePlus One 
  • 5.5-inch 1080p Screen
  • Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor @2.5Ghz
  • 13 Megapixel rear camera
  • 5 megapixel wide angle front facing camera
  • 3100 mAh non-removal battery
  • AC wifi
  • Cell Phone #2 - Nexus 5
  • 5 Inch 1080p Screen
  • Snapdragon 800
  • 8 megapixel rear camera
  • 1.3 megapixel front camera
  • 2300 mAh non-removable battery
  • AC wifi
  • Upgrades for 2014
  • GTX 970
  • i7 4690k
  • 16gb RAM 
  • 1x 1440 or 1600p Monitor 
  • Das Mechanical Keyboard

Boasting + he talks waaaaaaaay tooo much fast for us to catch what he says like he's in danger all the time, he got the michael bay flu , sorta...that's what gets me uneasy with his acting.

Details separate people.

Boasting + he talks waaaaaaaay tooo much fast for us to catch what he says like he's in danger all the time, he got the michael bay flu , sorta...that's what gets me uneasy with his acting.

At least I can understand what hes saying, now that Christian Bale I just don't understand what hes saying in the Batman movies, that's why I hate them, Christopher Nolan can make movies that I enjoy like Memento and Man of Steel.

Cry Havoc!

At least I can understand what hes saying, now that Christian Bale I just don't understand what hes saying in the Batman movies, that's why I hate them, Christopher Nolan can make movies that I enjoy like Memento and Man of Steel.

Batman's voice is supposed to be unrecognisable, except you need subs for all the nolan trilogy, & finally i found someone who likes the movie man of steel!

Details separate people.

Batman's voice is supposed to be unrecognisable, except you need subs for all the nolan trilogy, & finally i found someone who likes the movie man of steel!

Kevin Conroy is the best batman, but am get side tracked here Shia in the Transformers movies is ok, I just don't like the idea that hes the son of Prof. Jones but that's a reason to hate George Lucas then Shia.

Cry Havoc!

He is not famous anymore...

i7 2600 | HD 6870 | 8GB Memory | 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 500W PSU | Fractal Define R4

I have a lot of upgrade plans, and no money  :)

If you need any reason to dislike 99.99% of actors just watch an interview or preview spot and hear them pretentiously rave on about their character motivations and nuances when in the screen we're seeing fucking zombie flicks and robots fighting. All of them have this deep rooted complex of feeling worthless and try to make their job seem a lot more creative and complicated than it really is.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I have heard some people mention the plagiarism thing with that film, but the hate seems to stem from much earlier than that.  Why?   Was it something he said or did, or just what he looks like?

He's been acting up lately. He's a decent actor, but he has to get his shit together.

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV