I Want to Appreciate Cops But...

Michael McAllister

It's hard when they do this shit!   :angry: 

From USA Today:

The entire Lafayette, Ind., Police Department command staff recommended that Lt. Tom Davidson be fired for pushing over a wheelchair-bound man who ran over his foot last October, but the officer was only suspended and put on probation. Lafayette, Ind., Police Deptartment

Original story here.

Edited by Michael McAllister

My PC specifications are in my profile.

you know not all cops are the same...

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Awe poor baby got his foot ran over, lets throw that dude in jail around murders, druggies etc.. Seems like a fair response for a bruised toe.

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

Cops are a nessesary evil i believe... we know how people are when they're loose & without order.

Details separate people.

Some cops are assholes, and the rest are assholes for standing up for the assholes.

That cop is an asshole!

It is sad that the problem is getting more out of hand. Let's just hope the good remains the majority.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? 

Flannelly said Davidson acted "reflexively" but that the use of force could have been avoided had he simply taken one step out of the way.

Kincade was handcuffed and arrested for battery against a law enforcement officer, a Class D felony, but the charge was dismissed five months later. In May, LPD's Civil Service Commission disciplined Davidson with a 30-day suspension and supervisory probation for a year

Someone's getting fired over that one.

He's not fired, he got suspended

you know not all cops are the same...

I didn't say they were, but people tend to not trust cops when there are those that not only abuse their power, there are those that defend them even if they're wrong.

Cops aren't a necessary evil, they're a necessary good. It just sucks that some of them are unnecessarily evil.

This will sound confusing but you'll understand , Anything that tries to keep things under some control & think they are in control is somewhat evil..no matter how good they've been in the past. we can build fences to keep ourselves safe , just make sure you're not building a prison around yourself.

Details separate people.

I didn't say they were, but people tend to not trust cops when there are those that not only abuse their power, there are those that defend them even if they're wrong.

the problem is you HAVE to trust the cop's unless you want your life to be allot worse

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

the problem is you HAVE to trust the cop's unless you want your life to be allot worse

It would be easier if departments actually served the interests of the citizens and fired these pricks, no?

It would be easier if departments actually served the interests of the citizens and fired these pricks, no?

they have the interests of the community at heart. the issue is and it has been proven time and time again is that officers don't know how to use the power properly, it would happen to anyone no matter what. if you have power your going to abuse it sometime 

Specs

He's not fired, he got suspended

ive spent the last 5 minutes watching this trying to figure out if shes wearing a thong or nothing also was this on a stream? lucky bastards if it was.

post-1006-0-25802900-1404342349.png

Back on topic that guy should of been fired hes an asshole i could justify a reaction of maybe him nudge the wheel chair just as like a reflex but this is not a reflex this guy meant to push him over and is just scum.

post-1006-0-25802900-1404342349.png

ive spent the last 5 minutes watching this trying to figure out if shes wearing a thong or nothing also was this on a stream? lucky bastards if it was.

This was on a stream. Trust me, I've also been speculating on if she was or not.

We need more cops like this.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

We need more cops like this.

He has got some moves though

Cops aren't a necessary evil, they're a necessary good. It just sucks that some of them are unnecessarily evil.

Everything good has at least one bad spot. The problem is that the punishment they get for the most part is a paid vacation instead of any real discipline.

He has got some moves though

And there's this which I don't know if anyone knows about or remembers. There are a lot of cops. Some are good; some are bad.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Some cops just crave power and the fact he thinks that he can just push down an immobilized person. 

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

Wrongs on both sides, wheelchair guy for aiming at the cops foot and cop for not moving with the intention to retaliate physically. Two wrongs don't make a right, shame that people reach adulthood without practicing that.

Someone's getting fired over that one.

Sadly his like aren't really fired, usually put on probation. And in this case...that's what happened. :(

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Sadly his like aren't really fired, usually put on probation. And in this case...that's what happened. :(

Yeah, so I saw.

I can speculate giving the cop the benefit of the doubt that the disabled guy was a prick and had been provoking the group of officers beforehand, maybe even ran over the guys foot intentionally but none of that excuses pushing a cripple out of his wheelchair IMO, it's unprofessional and undue force, if he can't walk he isn't going to be very effective at resisting arrest or fleeing the scene.