iPhone 6 curved glass display?

Victorious Secret

Such curve

Much glass

Wow

apple-iphone-6-curved-display.jpg

iphone-6-curved-display.png

While people initially envisioned a more pronounced curve to the display, photos published by 9to5Mac show a more subtle curve that connects the glass of the iPhone's display seamlessly with the aluminum shell.

Source: See quote

So it acts as a magnifying glass when viewed from different angles?

:l

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

such meme

very old

much irrelevant

and what does this mean for the user?

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

such meme

very old

much irrelevant

and what does this mean for the user?

It means that from display to body of phone it might be seamless/as seamless as possible? 

And I'll use whatever memes I wish with my posts, this is America. You are free to leave, I am free to post. 

It means that from display to body of phone it might be seamless/as seamless as possible? 

And I'll use whatever memes I wish with my posts, this is America. You are free to leave, I am free to post. 

actually the server is located in canada....

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

suck rumor much bullshit.

tired of this rumor shit

If you don't like it, don't click on the threads. No one force you to, you petulant little manchild. 

actually the server is located in canada....

Don't kill my hopes and dreams :(

yeah that is nothing new, just another one of apples "innovations". my nokia lumia 920 has glass like that

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

yeah that is nothing new, just another one of apples "innovations". my nokia lumia 920 has glass like that

I wanna say even older had the curved glass display. 

Oh and #lumia920masterrace here as well. 

"Curved Display" This is more like the the pebble style display design Samsung had on the Galaxy S3. 

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

If you don't like it, don't click on the threads. No one force you to, you petulant little manchild. 

Don't kill my hopes and dreams :(

I do what I want and give my opinion on it, so stfu kid.

So apple is doing something that other manufacturers have been doing for years?! Shocking. 

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

You've got a little anger in you, I suggest you see a therapist and get that stuff sorted out. Calling people kids doesn't exactly help your position or your favour, so maybe stop acting like a douche and people will stop returning the favour? 

at least it's not ht e same shit as before.

Details separate people.

I wouldn't call just the edge rounded a "curved" display, I don't think anything is "displayed" on the "curved" part of it to begin with.

-------

Current Rig

-------

You've got a little anger in you, I suggest you see a therapist and get that stuff sorted out. Calling people kids doesn't exactly help your position or your favour, so maybe stop acting like a douche and people will stop returning the favour? 

Okay..? you seem to cry alot. loL

Okay..? you seem to cry alot. loL

Just because someone disagrees with you or tells you to stop being a petulant child doesn't mean they are crying. You really are bad with insults, aren't you?

Then again, you're 19. You'll grow up one day and realize how stupid you were. Hopefully, at any rate.

This looks like one of those Tempered Glass for the iPhone 6 if not 5 ahahaha.

Doesn't apple put the glass and screen together glued?

<Neil Tyson meme>