LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I have 2 things i just can't decide which one i like more! First is the back buttons i'm always pressing those buttons while playing games or watching youtube so its nice to have them on the back instead of the side. then the display i don't really care about the PPI cause you can't tell or hard to tell the difference between a 1080p and 1440p, what i like is the size i have giant hands and don't want a tablet so giant displays are my favorite! :)

That sexy back and those thin bezels! And the battery must be awesome !

The bezel is the best thing about this phone.

Doesn't mean I don't want one ;)

Favourite thing about the phone is the super slim bezel and, of course, the screen

My favorites : Back buttons and Laser Auto-focus :-)

My favourite thing about the G3 has to be the OS. There is just too much going on with some of these smart launchers but it's nice to see some more customization than vanilla android

My favorite part is that you addressed the fact that while 1440p is nice, it really doesn't make much of a difference, and that it would have been better for them to focus on other aspects of the screen. I personally feel that Samsung has the winning not-so-secret sauce with their Super AMOLED displays. While I love my iPhone, any Galaxy S or Note has a much more appealing screen than the IPS panel Apple uses.

what i liked most was the large customisability of the settings and i also liked the clean design.

Favorite part is the screen real estate, gimme those pixels.

My favorite thing in LG G3 is that you can customize the bottom buttons and the multitasking is sick!

I like the relocation of the buttons. Nearly every day I accidentally turn the screen off when trying to play a game because of side buttons

My favourite thing about the G3 is the very thin bezel around the screen and the laser camera focus which is very good in low light enviroments.

My favourite feature has to be the 1440p screen. Probably really nice for watching your videos (hint hint) with the Dual Window-mode and all that  :lol:

How they are so awesome to give away 25 models! Also, the 1440p screen and the back facing buttons!

I like the Big ass screen, the awsome camera with snappy auto focus and that my hands are big enough to handle this beast :P

My favorite thing about this phone from your video is the style and look, also I like the 5.5 inch screen!

My favorite things of this phone are the 530 PPI <3 DAT DENSITY DOE!!! Also The 5.5 inch screen really tickles my fancy as i am the type of guy that likes larger phone, The design of this phone is just AHHH MY GAWD Its beautiful I love the buttons on the back the of the device. I have to say now that this phone would be a major step up from my Huawei Y200. <---- Dont buy dat lol

The specs of this phone compared to my phone are like heaven and just the software! <3

I would buy this phone myself but my family is going through a hard phase where we dont have money to spare :( so if i won this i would be over the moon, More than happy! I dont know what i would do!! <3

I hope i win this! :D

DAT RESOLUTION DOE!!! 

Thanks LG and Linus!

My favorite feature is the simple no BS design. They kept it interesting with the back buttons and screen which only enhance the experience. Overall fantastic design well done.

My favourite part is that it is better than my crappy Tracfone.

Back buttons, love it. No longer muting my phone accidentally like on my Xperia S. Rearranging bottom buttons sounds sweet.

"the keyboard is surprisingly solid... and press backspace once undoes autocorrect. Swiftkey are you listening!"

would like to try out lg's newly updated keyboard. sweet!

my favourite thing is the screen size/phone size ratio, as well as the display sharpness

Right now from the review, I'd say the os from the LG G3 is rather solid, though as you said it is sort of laggy, it still seems rather good with the multitasking with the messages, also it looks rather clean too.