LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite feature is the dual screen feature, it's awsome

can i have it on my nexus4 please :(

i7 10700k,,, Noctua NH D15,,, Strix RTX2080,,, Corsair 32gb ddr4 3200mhz CL16,,, Samsung SSD 250gb EVO,,, SSHD Seagate 2TB, SSD Sandisk 2TB Ultra3D, Creative sound blaster AE-5

I'm not gonna win haha..too many people.

My favorite thing is that the phone is strong that Linus can't break it. OR LINUS IS JUST WEAK!

that 1440p screen and those sexy slim bezels.

My favorite part about the G3 is the 5.5 inch 1440p display, so I have a better device to watch linus videos on :3

Plus It's fast as hell :D So I can use it to develop with :)

My favourite part is the large resolution, good specifications and the fact that I would get it for free, haha. 

My personal favorite thing is dual window mode.

I find the customizability attractive as I am used to software that allows me to customize every inch of the gui.

Furthermore my hands are on the larger side, so I don't think that the phone's breadth would be a problem for me and the high resolution is overkill, but might be perfect for some high-res online manga readers.

...Also I could try to connect it to my desktop and tape it to my face, so I can play on higher resolutions than my current monitor allows. jk. (On the internet you always have to point out when you're joking... )

My favorite part about the phone is the absolute beauty of its exterior design.

That thin bezel.. that brushed backplate... that good looking chin...

I am a sucker for some good looking electronics.

And this review was actually one of your best Linus; actually made me want to ditch the Galaxy line (I've been using the Galaxy series since Galaxy A) for LG's G line of smartphones.

just made an account here to try and win. i'd love to try the back buttons!

My favorite thing about the video and the phone is of course that screen! The camera is really nice too, especially since my camera just went out on my HTC ONE X. Oh, and of course the cat! He's awesome. 

I've never used an LG phone and that UI looks particularly interesting - that and the contacts available for wireless charging on the replaceable back cover are probably my favourite parts.

Definitely have to be the overall build design in combination with the high res screen. In my dream world a phone would be nothing more than one big screen. 

The best feature...?I believe is its outstandingly thin bezels.

I like the LG-G3 because of its sleek and elegant design and look, the naturally customisable android software compared to other android phones and the insane 2560 x 1440 screen resolution on a gigantic 5.5 inch screen. I also like the look of the very reasonable battery life that the phone provides as well as the well hidden buttons on the back!  :)  

I mostly like the bigger display of the lg g3 and the removable battery. I hope I can get my hands on one some day

I think my favourite thing about the phone is the super crisp display.

I love pixel density. And 530+ PPI is a BIG YES from me, especially with that clean design. I drooling right now. 

I like everything about the phone, but the thing that I like the most is that the expandable storage (micro SD card) and the removable battery something that wasn't present on their old generation G2. I'm currently using the Samsung Galaxy S4 and halving an micro SD slot is very handy; some thing that and iPhone uses wish they had.

My favourite thing about this phone is its customizable user interface and its transitioning between screens :D

The screen size is my favorite thing about this phone.

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the fact that it's got a ton of customizations right out of the box! :)

The build quality seems great but the high pixel density is my favorite aspect of the phone.

My favourite thing? That LG managed to make a beautiful phone that has great customisability stock and comes with a microSD slot and a removable battery. It's like a hybrid between a Galaxy S5 and HTC One (M8) with a bunch of customisation.

Probably the removable back, I don't see much of those on smartphones

i5-4670k @4.2GHz Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 @1135MHz 1600MHz G.Skill RipjawsX 8GB Samsung 840 EVO 120GB Samsung 850 EVO 250GB

Corsair K70 Logitech G502 Proteus Core Logitech G230 Blue Snowball SteelSeries QcK+

YouTube // Steam // Twitter // Facebook // Google+