LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite feature is the impressive 1440p

My favorite feature is the screen-to-body-size ratio.

My favorite thing about this phone has to be that screen, the resolution allows for that multitasking so perfectly, that's a feature I would love to give a try.

Linus : Cat i am going to suck up your tail 

Cat : uh , lets see if i care 

My favorite thing about the G3 is the software. Yeah it got it´s flaws but so does the software on my Lumia 520, and there is by the looks of it, more functions/features and is easier to learn than Windows Phone 8.

Current Specs: CPU: Intel I5 4690K, Motherboard: ASUS Z97-AR, RAM: 8GB Kingston HyperX 1600Mhz, GPU: Sapphire Nitro Radeon R9 390, SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, HDD: 3x Seagate Constellation ES 500GB in RAID 5, PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2, Case: Antec LanBoy Air Blue/Black. Mouse: Corsair M65 Pro, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate(2012), Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud 1.

My favourite thing about the G3 is the god-like display from LG. Best in class as always!

--Xenon-VI - AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ 4.4GHz 1.34V (Gib 4950X) - MSI MEG X570 Unify -  48GB Corsair Vengeance RGB 3600MHz - MSI WindForce // NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080Ti @ 2GHz Core 7GHz Mem flashed with 350W BIOS (SOLD, Temporary 1660 waiting for 3090) - 240GB Samsung 970 EVO M.2 PCIE - OS Drive - 1TB SanDisk Ultra II SSD - 1TB Crucial BX500 SSD (SHIT, DONT BUY) - 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SSD - EVGA 750W G2 80+ Gold - Lian Li O11D - 9x Corsair SP120RGB - Corsair Commander - Corsair Hydro X Pump/Res - 360mm Thicc Radiator - Hydro X CPU Block - 3090 Waterblock soon come 

1x Acer 27" XV273K 4K 144Hz G-Sync - 1x LG 24UD58 24" 3840x2160 60Hz - 1x Iiyama 28" 3840x2160 60Hz - Valve Index Headset! 

Corsair K95 Platinum RGB MX Reds & Corsair Dark Core RGB 
Philips Fidelio X2HR w/ JDSLabs Atom & Topping D10 DSD DAC

Really love the features that LG have added to stock android, comparable to the likes of Cyanogen or Carbon.

The back buttons and the simple fact that it's worlds ahead of the pos xperia arc I've been using for like 3 years.

I love EVERYTHING, It cant decide between the screen, battery, size or camera, its just beautiful.

My favorite thing is the adjustable on screen keyboard.

I absolutely love the back-mounted buttons!

i love the LG G3 dual window! it could just save my life!

i always chat while watching videos/youtube, keep switching between my chatting apps and youtube.

and sometime i forgot to reply to a message(girlfriend) that is important! it's annoying and dangerous.

My favorite thing about the LG G3 would probably be the olleh logo at the back of the phone.

The best thing about this phone is the QHD screen. 1440P + IPS panel is great. I also enjoy the not to custom Android like Samsung does to their phone.

G2 is a great phone, and G3 improve it better.

Love the amount of customization options. The UI in general looks really good.

My favorite part about the LG G3 certainly are those very thin bezels, they make all other phones look last gen

Thge 1440p screen is a big plus but this knock to unlock thing is the best i've seen so far

Buttons on the back, 3GB of RAM and that screen :o

Probably the best thing about the LG G3 for me would be the 1440p screen resolution and the fact that it's now using a "Aluminum?" back cover compared the the LG G2's plastic one giving it a more premium feel. ( but that's not saying the G2 is not a Premium phone )

If asked what I hated about the LG G3, then that would be the marketing for the screen, because when I first heard that it has a "Quad-HD Display" I immediately thought about 4K but no... it's just s 1440p screen and the term "Quad-HD" is usually only used on 4K resolution devices like TV's.

resolution_chart_1.jpg

Image Credit: CNET

My favorite thing about this phone is that it has a laser. Second best thing is the screen resolution as I use small text a lot.

The best part of the phone is the ability to visit /r/pcmasterrace in a glorious resolution.

There are a few things i like, the buttons on the back for one at least some original idea there (dont quote me on that)

Resolution is nice, the switching with the camera settings as photo to camera(recording) looked nicely quick

I didn't want to make a twitter account but i finally made one just for you Linus :)

I'd really like having a huge display while keeping the form factor still pretty small. Big screen phones are usually way too cumbersome, and this one seems to be just right.

And LG's skin is for me one of the best, with cyanogenmod-like customisability.

My favorite item in this video is the amount of user modifications that you can do from stock.  LG really set the bar high with this phone for me.

Green Snek - Razer Blade 2017 - i7-7700HQ - 16GB DDR4 RAM - 512GB Samsung PM951 SSD- Dell WD15 Dock for Home Use- 27" Samsung Curved Monitor