LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

favourite thing about the G3? Easy! dat display 2560x1440 on a 5.5 inches!!!

I must say the back buttons might feel a bit weird for me, but you know I can't judge I've never tried. I really love the design though. I must mention something Linus didn't talk about in the video and it's the whole LG. I remember times when no one wanted LG phones because they were... well crap and later with first android phones they seemed to just copy whatever samsung did. But now we see a unique phone with beautiful design and a company being really serious about their business. 

Being able to customise the home buttons seems like a big deal, put back closest as its the most used button seems like a nice time saver to me!

I really like the overlapping apps. That is a really cool and innovative thing.

What's my favorite thing about G3.. hmm

I guess it's not lacking anything in terms of specs, and software seems totally usable 

but then so do every flagship phones nowadays

so, I would say the QHD and over 500 PPI are what caught my interest me the most

My favorite thing about the G3 review is the best giveaway I have ever seen. Really hope I’ll win one. The coolest thing about the phone is definitely the awesome specs.

Favourite thing? Definitely the multi window function. 

My favorite part is easily the build quality. Its hard to come across good phones nowadays. The S5 is way too plasticy..

My favourite thing about the G3 is that there are no buttons on the side of the phone.

I like the 1440p screen and the lack of side buttons.

My favorite part is definitely the screen. The 1440p screen looks beautiful in my opinion. I also loved the /r/PCmasterrace reference in there :)

My favorite feature would have to be that ability to use a wireless charger.

I like two things about this phone. Awsome screen with dual window mode and buttons on back of the phone (no more accidental screen turn off when changing grip).

phone is great but I've got to day the best thing about it has got to be the speed of the picture taking :D if the rest of the interface was as fast them holy balls I'd eat that thing up in a minute! rock on and try not to drop the expensive awesome product next time X)

My favorite features of the LG G3 is its Rear Key button, those thin bezels, and its slim sexy design.

I have used the LG G2 for a little while now and i have to say the UI is actually really good and although the look of the G3's UI copies samsung to a tee, it still looks very customizable which is the aspect of the G2 i loved. PLUS that screen looks amazing.

I liked how Linus kept comparing the phone to a very known phone(M8), so that we actually know what the phone is compared to like the best phone ever right now. 

P.S. I will one day steal my cousins M8, I'll just need the cast of Oceans 12

my favorite feature, is the thin bezel and that the buttons are on the back of the phone.

| CPU: intel i7 3820 OC to 4GHZ with H100i cooling | Case: Enthoo Evolv ATX glass | Mobo: Asus P9X79 Socket-2011 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz 16GB | GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X

| PSU: Silver power 750w plus silver | SSD: OCZ Agility 3, 240GB / Toshiba 500GB | Monitors: Dell U2713HM, Acer Predator 27" | Headset: Sennheiser HD650| Soundcard: Xonar Essence STX

phone is great but I've got to say the best thing about it has got to be the speed of the picture taking :D if the rest of the interface was as fast them holy balls I'd eat that thing up in a minute! rock on and try not to drop the expensive awesome product next time X)

My favorite thing about this phone is that it doesn't have a smashed screen... (unlike mine). Oh and the multi-clipboard and dual window would be an absolute god send!

To be honest, even though linus hated the screen resolution, I, myself personally want that resolution as I am coming from the original Optimus G flahship which is standard HD. It will be a 4 times increase over my current phone and i know for a fact ill notice it right away!. Also, the G3 was the phone i planned on getting as my upgrade so cheers if I am a winner LG!

Despite having a Nexus 4 and LOVING stock Android, the tweaks available on the LG skin interest me very much. What I'm most impressed by is the removable back w/ swappable battery and microsd support, which are the biggest downside to the N4. Kudos to LG for that, I will definitely consider them for future phone purchases.

This phone looks absolutely amazing. I was for sure on the m8, not so sure anymore. I love large display and the back buttons.

Case: Corsair 350D Windowed Motherboard: ASRock Pro4-M CPU: Intel i3-3320 Cooler: Stock(upgrade) Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600MHz Red GPU: Asus GTX DCUIIOC 650 ti  PSU: Corsair CX500 SSD: Samsung 840 128Gb

Monitor: HP 2159M, Random DELL 1280x1024 Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70  Mouse: SteelSeries Black Ops 2 edition Mouse Pad: Unsure Headset: SteelSeries Siberia v2 Blue Frost edition Labtec LT-820 Microphone: Blue Snowball: Frost

my favorite thing about the LG G3 is the design. Mainly the thin bezels.