LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I like the dual screen function. Haven´t seen that before.

These G3's are for poor people, either way, favorite part...its not an iphone :)

Corsair 400r | i5-3570k | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM Hyper 212+ | Corsair Vengeance 8GB | PNY GTX 680 4GB | Corsair AX750 | Seagate 1TB | Seagate 1.5TB | Windows 7 Ultimate | Razer Naga | Dell U2913WM 2560x1080 | BeyerDynamic DT990 600ohms

My favourite part about the LG G3 is the dual screen. Chat+watch a video at the same time!

Case: Fractal Design R4 (x2 Noctua 140mm Fans, x2 Fractal Design Fans)            Processor: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.2GHz (Hyper 212 Evo)             Audioengine A5+ Black Speakers

Motherboard: MSI Z77A-G45 ATX LGA1155 Z77 DDR3                                           Graphics Card: EVGA GTX 1080 SC                                               Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Red

Memory: G.SKILL Ripjaws X 4X4GB DDR3-1600                                                     Power Supply: OCZ Z-Series Semi Modular Gold 850W                 ASUS & LG 21.5 Monitor (Dual monitor arm)

I love the screen (of course). I also love how thin the bezels are and how the phone looks overall. It looks amazing.

I LOVE how symmetrical and clean the face looks! :D  Having buttons or logos on the front of phones always bothered me.

I think the best thing about the G3 is the battery size, 3000 should be standard.

The things I love about the LG G3 is the 2560x1440p screen and the thin bezels, not to forget the back buttons. Now I won't accidentally lock or mash the volume controls on my phone in the middle of a youtube video. :D Thanks Linustechtips and LG!

I love the design; it's so sleek! The rear buttons are great as well, and the camera looks very nice.

Hats off to LG for this one!

My favourite thing about the G3 hands down is that super sexy design.

The back buttons, great innovation, are my favorites.

my favourite thing about the LG G3 is its display. high resolution with thin bezel

It's probably that beautiful 2560x1440 screen it has. I'm a Windows Phone guy, but I'd be willing to swap over to Android to use that phone for a while, at least.

"If three hundred Spartans could hold fast against the tides of Persians trying to break through Thermopylae, we too will hold against the tides of Hidrane at Camden. For our fallen brothers!" ~Alex Jayson, The Chronicals of Michegal.

Dat bezel though. But in all seriousness, the 500 plus pixel screen is truly amazing, one of the reasons why I want this phone.

I like most about the g3 is the buttons on the back and the laser auto focus

My favorite thing is that UI. Damn Samsung could learn a thing or two from LG about making your own UI for Android.

My favorite things on the G3 is the 1440p 5.5inc screen and the tap unlock code. Also dem bezels!

My favourite part must be the combination of the screen with the thin bezels. The viewing experience really is great that way

My favorite part of the G3 is everything. I love the button placement, as well as the custom rom, not to forget the SD expandability

great degree of customizability, and ability to vacuum cats tail while holding LG G3 in your hand :)

I think that my favorite thing about this phone would be that you can record audio when you are recording at 120Htz with the camera

I like the 5.5" screen on the G3. Despite my hands being kind of small, I haven't found it too much of a problem using the G2, which is 5.2". Besides the screen size, I like the idea of having more RAM, and I like even more the idea of being able to tinker with one of the latest flagship devices on the market. If I got my hands on one, I'd root it as soon as possible and flash whatever ROM that is available for it.