LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

By far my fav feature is the laser autofocus, but also the back buttons are an interesting solution

That screen is of course the best part.It is also very powerful and it has nice amount of customization. 

Great video Linus, once again  :)

Although the speed little slow to catch on,

It still have a massive revolution,

Yea I really like the Back-Butt-on,

But my favourite is the 1440p Resolution,

Now I've made my rhyme, can you please get me to win this giveaway-tion?

Honestly, the removeable back plate and the volume/lock button on the back of the phone may be my favorite features!

I like the QHD Display and that big screen though cause from an iPhone user perspective, I want that big sharp screen :)

As a phone noob, i think the screen, and its ress is my favorite part  :D

My favorite about the LG G3 is the build quality and display..Man it looks gorgeous!!!!!   :)

there are a lot of things that i like about G3. Battery, ir blaster, removable - battery, back cover, thin bezels, back buttons, and sd card. woot.
but what i am most delighted about G# is 4K MAN! IT'S 4K!!! 

My favorite feature is the massive 2560 x 1440 screen

I love the numerous customizable options and the screen of course.

My favourite thing about LG G3 is...
[non distinctive start of statement - ✔]
...that's so goddamn fast.
Those new spartphones from LG, Samsung, HTC etc. have really big screens, so I wouldn't be actually interested about those phones if they don't have big resolutions, great multitasking features and weren't fast, which are important for me, but those are not my favourite features.
Buttons on the back? Not bad, but not favourite.
UI? Really good looking, but still not favourite.
When I look for new phones I want them to have really good multitasking features, big resolutions and which are fast. Right now I have an iPhone 4 and it's actually really good, but in the next few years I will be gathering for a new PC and Samsung Galaxy Note 3, LG G3 or iPhone 5S.

*Sorry for any mistakes and for overwriting, I'm Polish.

I love the front, the small bezels making for a really nice experience with the screen...

The option to customize the bottom buttons did it for me :)

My favorite thing about the G3 is the amount of costumizability in the UI that comes with the phone and doesn't require rooting.

The huge ppi screen is quite pointless tho...

My favorite part of the phone was the large screen space and a nice smooth metal texture on the back. I think it would be a really good compelling phone and a very suitable phone for me.

Having removoable battery is a huge plus that is missing on a lot of phones these days.

The expandable sd slot is a deal breaker that is a "must" in current generations. It is 2014!

Lastly, the ergonomic shape distinguishes G3 from others, making it the attention grabber.

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is all them pixels and the awesome android skin

I have 2 favourites.

One being the dual screen. Being able to snap 2 apps together like that is awesome. Would definitely make my life a lot easier.

The second being the spec. I've never had a high end phone before but those specs look beastly.

Definitely a good looking phone =)

The things I love about the LG G3 is the 2560x1440p screen and the thin bezels, not to forget the back buttons. Now I won't accidentally lock or mash the volume controls on my phone in the middle of a youtube video. :D Thanks Linustechtips and LG!

My favorite thing about the G3 is the design, rear buttons placement should be more popular. 

I like how my first post on this forum is for a giveaway, I'm a douche .. :(

I think that my favorite part about this phone would be the fact that it has a big display. I am using the iPhone 4 which has a tiny screen and a bigger screen would be great for me as I watch lots of videos on my iPhone.

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the laser auto focus.

ERROR: Printer out of white ink!

I think the main feature i would notice the most is the size of the display and the resolution, I mean 2560x1440 is the same as my damn 27" PLS monitor!!! I can't imagine how sharp it looks

I would LOVE to see how it compares to the retina display of my iPhone, just to see whether I can see those pixels

HOWEVER I really really want to test its 4k video, compare it to a GH4 or Full Frame DSLR video, see how fast its laser auto focus works and the quality and bit rate of the video

(Also I want to see if a high end android phone would make me switch from Apple to Android)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii