LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

As much as id want to say the res, thats not much of an appeal to me as it may be a little excessive at that size. My favourite thing is the user experience of the software and its middle ground between vanilla android and customised versions still offering various options to change to suit the user.

The new interface is the best part, i love how you showed of the ways that its customizable.

1440p screen and  removable backcover 

I personally love the thin bezel and the rear mounted buttons, also the option for a wireless charging add-on, and micro SD expansion which can't be said about a large number of new phones

CPU: i5 7600K                             Case: Fractal Define S Mini              Keyboard: K85

Motherboard: Strix H270-i                              GPU: Vega 56    

RAM: Geil Superluce 2x8GB    mouse: Logitech G602                                     PSU: Thortech thunderbolt 650watt

I was really surprised about all the unusual customization options, and I would say that is my favorite thing about it.

Also the buttons on the back are really nice, had too many accidentall quashing of the sidebuttons.

Ryzen 7 5800X     Corsair H115i Platinum     ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)     G.Skill Trident Z 3600CL16 (@3800MHzCL16 and other tweaked timings)     

MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio    Corsair HX850     WD Black SN850 1TB     Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB     Samsung 840 EVO 500GB     Acer XB271HU 27" 1440p 165hz G-Sync     ASUS ProArt PA278QV     LG C8 55"     Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X Glass     Logitech G915      Logitech MX Vertical      Steelseries Arctis 7 Wireless 2019      Windows 10 Pro x64

That screen in that form factor? Man it's awesome! Could be the time to switch back to Android :) :)

Wow, this giveaway is awesome! I think my fav thing about the review is the speedy swiftkey call-out xD, so true, so true.

my favorite part is that giant screen wit almost no bezels!

i love the fact that you can customize the interface and the back buttons. far better than my old iphone 4s

Dat bezel.

Also, good on ya LG for making the menu bar customisable.

Any region restrictions on the winnar? :P

MicroSD combined with all those little customization options the m7 doesn't have. Got lots of music filling up my storage  :D

--

James

The massive screen resolution has got to be my favorite part of it.

I like the design... it's pretty nice. :)

My ABSOLUTE favourite thing, if i had to choose, would be how many software customizations are available w/o needing to root and load custom ROMs or install additional apps to even make it possible. But it the G3 is one SEXY piece of phone A** I'd more than love to get my hands all over  ;)

I've worked with the M8, S5, and Note 3 quite extensively but I personally think that it's the best phone on the market so far.

PS:

The best part of the whole video was @ 5:02 when you called out SwiftKey but then continued on like nothing happened HAHAHAHAHAHA

Too Good!!!

Yours Truly from the great North (Vancouver to be specific),

:ph34r: NOOB TRON  :ph34r: 

I like the dual sensor of the camera.

Absolutely love the double window and quick text reply features. It is extremely frustrating having to minimize every time I am watching one of Linus' videos and texting someone at the same time.

The G3 IMO has the best combination of functionality and sexy looks, without any serious compromise (for a user like me, at least). It'd be a huge upgrade over my LG L7 II, and it'd match the grey metal theme of my battlestation quite well.

Egg is love. Egg is life.

What I mostly like about the LG G3 is the very clean look. I mean, practically the phone's front is just that wonderful 1440p screen. That screen has a higher resolution that my computer! And I also need a phone cause I have been with the same one for about 6 years... Really hope I win and thanks Linus for the opportunity!

The 3GBs of RAM and that I have a thing for Koreans.....

My favorite thing about the lg g3 is probably it's design. It's a beautifulphone that seems to make a 5.5 inch screen manageable.

My favourite thing is the backplate buttons, having the power button on the top is sometimes really painful to reach on bigger phones

I love the design of the LG G3  it realy sets itself appart from the rest of plastic phones with its metal look

My favorite feature is the screen, the design, the IR blaster and ability to customize. Great looking phone and a great review.

Karsten, Denmark 

My favorite part about the lg g3 is the back mounted volume buttons :D