LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I really love a lot of things about G3.

It's sexy design with almost bezel-less display  ;) 

Brushed metal like plastic which keeps the battery removable :lol:

Speedy Camera ui with fast LASER focus and great picture quality :)  

and almost everything except the screen quality but it's so pixel dense over 530 dpi :wub: and kind of bloated LG ui is :P ...  

In, I love the ridiculously slim bezels. The high res display is nice as well but it really is not too useful yet due to the low utilization, I mean most things are still only 1080 but hopefully in the future we will be able to get more high res goodies.

I loved that the LG UI allows for soo much customization.

My favourite thing about this phone is the "Laser Distance Finder" or the quick focus feature for the camera. Won't be missing any moments on camera with this phone!! Oh, and also the battery, that adds a really nice touch to the phone. :D

Same as others, "My favorite part of the phone would have to be the buttons on the back. I always accidentally click the buttons when they're on the side."

CPU - i5 3470 @ 4.2GHz GPU - Club3D 7870XT Motherboard - Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe RAM - 8GB Kingston HyperX Blue @ 1600MHz

SSD - OCZ Agilyty3 60GB Case Bitfenix Prodigy White PSU - OCZ  Modxstream Pro 600W Cooler - Scythe Shuriken Rev. B HDD - 2x WD Black 2.5" 500GB in RAID 0

Definitely the screen, can't go wrong with that resolution and you can always fix it was color correction later if the yellowish tint bugs you that much as Linus mentioned.

My favorite thing about it is that you can use the knock on code without even turning on the screen. Completely button free unlock.
A close second is the guest mode for lending your phone to kids so they can play a game. 

My Favorite feature about the LG G3 is the having the buttons on the back not on the side of the phone.

I like how is has a lot of the cool features that touch wiz has, like dual window but LG have made it infinitely better by not restricting what apps can be used and that adjustable keyboard looks like a super useful feature! I usually don't like the sodt keys at the bottom, but being able to customise them looks crazy cool!

My favorite feature is that awesome 1440p screen!

Devices:

Desktop(s): Main Rig | CPU: R7 1700x, Ram: 16GB, GPU: GTX 1070 Ti

Server(s): My Server 

Laptop(s): Macbook Pro 13" (2015) 

Phone(s): iPhone SE (64GB), Nokia Lumia 925 

Buttons on the back seems appealing, Will have to try that atleast.

I really liked the way the texts pop up in a smaller window so you don't need to go full screen!

Favourite thing about the LG G3, well I like that 3000mAh battery and the 1440p display sounds delicious but my favorite thing would be LG's customized UI they have improved on it over the years and I think it's the killer feature.

I never win these things but I might as well give it a go :rolleyes:.

The thing I like the most is the extremely small bezels, because I have small hands and love a big screen

My favorite part would have to be the screen resolution and the overall build of the phone!

i like how the volume and sleep awake buttons are on the back and i love how the phone is coming from korea!

Finally a high-end phone with removable battery, micro-sd slot and with a 1440p display!!

Premium Look and Feel

The HTC One (M8) has set a benchmark for high-end smartphones encased in gleaming metal.  LG clearly took this to heart in designing the LG G3 chassis. The LG G3 chassis design is in fact plastic, but it has been treated to a Brushed Metal-Like Finish that will fool your eyes as well as your touch.

Other Standouts

Minimal GUI, Removable Back, Micro-SD Slot for up to 128GB and finally a Stunning 5.5-inch Quad HD 534 ppi Crystal Clear 2,560 x 1,440 Edge to Edge IPS Display.

My favorite part is customizable navigation bar. Mostly, this feature is available on rooted phones.

Lg is providing this in factory ROM, awesome  :)

My favorite thing about the LG G3 would probably be either the 1440p screen or the Design of the phone... The thing is sexy!!

the 1440p screen is cool, but at the same time kinda pointless, as linus said. I like the bezel design, and i've never had a phone with volume on the back so that would be neato to try

The things i like about LG-G3 is the big screen, the nice clean looking design and the solid build quality.

Awesome review linus! :D

My favorite part was the design. Man IMO it looks better than the M8. Those bezels, too good