LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite part from the G3 review was the part when Linus said they were going to be given away. (And the PCMR gif) :lol: 

My favorite thing is the customizable lg software 

I love the tiny bezels on the g3, an this android skin is also quite nice.

My favorite thing about the G3 would probably be that 3,000mah battery. My S3's battery dies so quick. Even though I won't have cell service on Verizon this will definitely replace my S3 for late night video consumption (probably a Linus video since I live in the eastern time zone haha.)

ok my favorite thing about the g3 is either the back mounted buttons or the outrageously high-res IPS screen

My really faforite thing on the G3 are the Buttons on the back and de really high resolution. ;)

My favorite feature is the massive 2560x1440 screen.  :) 

My favorite thing is the form factor, with thin bezels and it's moved the buttons so they're more convenient and less in the way.

Aesthetic design, pushing PPI and the rear buttons!  :)

Rig: Intel Core i5 3570k , 16GB Corsair Vengeance , Gigabyte G1. Sniper 3 , EVGA GTX780 SLI, Asus Xonar STX , Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, 1TB WD BLACK , 1TB Seagate Barracuda , 4TB Seagate Barracuda

Monitors: X-STAR 30" 2560x1440 IPS

Peripherals: Logitech G9x Mouse, Corsair K9% RGB, Logitech Z623 Speakers, V-MODA Crossfade LP2's with Boom Pro Mic.

Amazing screen with high res, extremely modifiable software, great design on to make it feel smaller even though it is 5.5 inches.

Ofcourse the resolution (yeah, original I know). Also the buttons at the back, won't accidentally hit them anymore.

My favorite thing is the great build quality, while still being able to remove the back and change the battery and add an sd-card.

HTC should do something like that, seeing that it is possible!

I love the UI. The removable battery is also a great thing about the phone.

Love the fact that you can customize the bottom icon bar (with the home and back buttons) as well as some of the keyboard stuff!

I love the look of the phone, the design is pretty awesome, and very different from what they have done in the past. Also how customizable the skin is :D 1440p is pretty damn cool too

i like that i can customize the bottom buttons functions

I like alot the possibility to customize most parts of the interface, as not as in my Nexus 5.

I Totally Loved This Phone, Specially The Display Quality And The Resolution, Smooth And Quit Clean !! Hope This Phone Will Success

The 120 fps video! I NEED THAT!!! It'd be so cool to make films and music videos with!

I love the display and the way the device looks!

I have large hands and so I think the screen which, by the way looks stunning, and the bottons are amazing

my favourite part is the removeable battery, the micro sd option and the the buttonson the back.

my favorite thing is small feature that I love THIN BORDERS. I have tiny hands so this is a godsend. That screen is also fantastic and the back buttons are an innovative solution.