LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I personally love the removable back for it being a beautiful metal looking design :)

I like how this phone has better specs than most other phones....................and my computer

This phone seems great and the QHD and camera seems pretty good and the sleek curves of the phone are AMZEBALLLS.

Also, the UI seems pretty stock which is a pretty cool change from Samsung and co.

Damn I want this phone  :P

My favorite part of the phone is the fact that LG has placed the volume rocker and lock button on the back of the unit instead of on the sides.

Dual window feature seems pretty sweet.

I like the buttons on the back and the small bezel som the 5.5inch screen does not make the phone that much bigger than my SGS 3

My favorite thing about this phone is the size. I think that it would be perfect for my big hands. I would love to have big phone but I don't wanna spend fortune for the phone.

My favourite thing about the review is the review about the tweaking the order of the buttons and choosing between hidden/visible -- my current phones leds are too bright.

My favorite thing has to be the operating system itself. I LOVE how much customization there it and with a vanilla POP UP message display to quickly respond to.... LG, you clever dog.

My favorite part about the phone is no side button, large screen resolution, and the thinness of the phone.

Potato computer, potato computer, potato.

Idk if sprint has the G3 but i would like it. The only reason i got the Note3 was because I didn't thing Sprint carried LG phones :/ I really like how the skin is on LG phones.....Samsung is....mehhhhh

Mine would have to me how sexy it looks.....yummy

I really love how good the phone looks. Looks like a solid phone & I love the small bezel. I am getting bored of Samsung devices, since I have had the Galaxy S, S2, S3 & S4... I am ready for something different.

Just created an account to enter to win the phone. I love the thin bezels.  :)

I'd say the best thing about the G3 would be those outstanding thin bezels which really bring the whole front of the phone to life! And also Micro SD storage. A definite in my opinion.

That it is too big for ya

I love the 1440p display  ^_^ 

I love the design, the dual window feature and the control buttons on the back

The multi-item clipboard seems like one of the winner features and one of my favourite things on the new LG G3.

Loved the part where you talked about the screen. QHD on a 5" display. Gotta love it!

all that customization, yet it still looks clean.

who wouldn't want that screen resolution.

As a G2 owner I like many things about the G3 already (Back buttons for example).

But my favourite thing from the video is that I am now able to switch batteries and to rock an SD card.

The new skin also helps a lot.

The design and screen look amazing. Can't quite afford to buy this so features I'll only ever get to see other people use. :(

favorite has to be the screen obviously...plus the bazels ....it's like breaking the freaking soundbarrier

and as a whole ...it is better in every single way(exept the pen) than my original note while being lighter and more ergonomic

user replaceable 3000mAh battery that didn't destroy phones nice look