LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The design on the device is perfect! Nice curves and slim bezels

What I like about the G3 most would have to be that the buttons are on the rear in terms of physical attributes. Software wise the ability to adjust the most minute things such as vibration strength shows me they are open to making the phone easy for anyone to enjoy. 

That screen though. Just need to see with my own 2 eyes how they really compare to other top notch phones. Hope i aint too late. :)

I loved the UI that LG is using! But the 3GB of ram are amazing!

I like the thin bezels. I am exciting at the prospect of custom kernels for this phone in hopes that we can jack the resolution DOWN to like 720p and save on battery

The laser distance finder. My pictures always come out blurry mostly because I'm impatient to sit and wait for my camera on my current cell to focuse before I can take a snapshot, or objects cant hold still to take a picture. The quicker focused should make it so I can take better looking pictures of my dogs, and nephews playing sports.

the resolution

I really liked the button and charge port locations. also the wireless charging connectors.

My favorite part is obviously that 1440p screen  :o  :o  :o

My favorite part is obviously that 1440p screen  :o  :o  :o

1440p phone and the amazing back buttons

Camera looks like the best feature to me...definitely going to be an upgrade from an LG 420G.

I like the aluminum build of the phone and the screen. And also the removable battery and micro SD which is a MUST on android devices imo.

LG G3 :):):) Knock On/Off and Knock Code, slim bezels and super awesome screen... Need 1.. 

That screen is beautiful. I really appreciate that edge to edge screen and high res display that is the best in the game.

That screen is beautiful. I really appreciate that edge to edge screen and high res display that is the best in the game.

That screen is pretty sweet.

Nvious Yet?

I have always admired LG's phones. My first phone was the LG Optimus, and I loved it! I would love to win an LG G3 because: 
1. The design is very well structured. I believe the phone is built very sturdy, and would probably do well in a drop test.
2. The screen! The screen looks absolutely gorgeous! I would LOVE to have one!

Thanks!

I have always admired LG's phones. My first phone was the LG Optimus, and I loved it! I would love to win an LG G3 because: 
1. The design is very well structured. I believe the phone is built very sturdy, and would probably do well in a drop test.

Thanks!

The screen res is so high and the fact that the bezels are so small and the way the phone looks so elegant and the fact that it has a no so bad skin. Btw if I do get this phone hopefully then it will be my first phone ever. Great review Linus :)

Thanks!

Back facing buttons... 3gb of ram... And best of all dem pixels doe

i5 3570K,Swiftech H220, Fractal Design Define R2 XL, Windforce GTX 760, 1tb Hitachi, 3tb Seagate, 120gb Samsung 840 EVO, XSTAR DP2710, Asus P8Z77 LX, 12gb Corsair Veangance, AX760

The screen res is so high and the fact that the bezels are so small and the way the phone looks so elegant and the fact that it has a no so bad skin. Btw if I do get this phone hopefully then it will be my first phone ever. Great review Linus :)