LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favourite thing is the 2560 x 1440 display, and Linus is also my favourite for giving away these phones!

it's the thin bezel! the phone looks sexy and premium because of that. love the back buttons from my g2 also!

My favorite feature is the 530+ PPI. With my lazer vision surgery, and near perfect sight, the details are sure to be amazing.

Favorite thing about the G3 is the display! But there are a lot of things to love.

Well, first of, thank you for the chance to win this amazing phone !

My favorite part about the G3 is that it's exactly what G2 is missing : removable battery, memory card slot and A BETTER SCREEN.

P.S : I love that you started reviewing more phones, I always enjoy your reviews, no matter what are they about, I've been a fan for a very long time !

The design is my favorite thing. Those bezels!

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: ASUS Strix X570-I Gaming ITX | GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB 3600MHz | Storage: Corsair Force MP600 1TB PCI-e Gen 4 & 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Cooler: Stock Prism | Case: NZXT H210i | PSU: Corsair CS500M

I have to say I'm loving the volume and lock buttons, I'm pretty sick of hitting the buttons on my s3. Although that resolution is pretty nice too.

i love the resolution of the screen, xD probably never gonna do it justice but in the future you never know :D

I would have to say I really fell in love with the phone after seen the camera app. I love taking a lot of pictures to detail my day to others and being able to catch every glimpse of my day is a most have feature!

can't even have a 1440p for my PC so being able to have it on my phone would be amazing. I'm really a freak when it comes to watching videos in the best resolution possible so it would really sweet to win one :)

I love how thin the phone plus the 3GB Ram.

I hope I still make it!

my favorite thing about it is the 25 PHONE GIVEAWAYYYY!

I love the LG flavor over Android

I love the removable battery

Fan of the display here  :P

I really like that it can be upgaded for wireless charging. I think wireless charging is the future even though I haven't invested in it yet. The option to upgrade to it later is a huge bonus as long as the additional cost isn't outlandish.

No buttons on back = almost orgasmic. I have a g2, and the buttons are great, sadly, screen crack :(. Pls let me win <3

Back buttons are pretty neat if I do say so myself

I love how it looks, pretty sexy with its curves

My favorite feature is the laser autofocus.

This is my first post on here, not because I was super concerned in winning but because I wanted to voice my opinion. I've been an iPhone guy since the 3G (yeah that's right BEFORE video cameras l!). I'm a windows computer guy but android and windows phones have always struck me as difficult and not optimized for mobile use. After watching you work with this phone and seeing it on your video, I want to break my phone so I can buy that bad boy! The phone is absolutely stunning which is a big plus, but the interactive side of that phone is what strikes me. It looks like something that I could actually use, and has all of the bells and whistles that I need on a phone.

So in short, the parts of this phone that excite me are the high pixel count, large screen for multi-tasking, the wide range of os adjustability, and simple yet in-depth os that doesn't make me want to rip my hair out like other androids. :)