LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Back facing buttons... 3gb of ram... And best of all dem pixels doe

i5 3570K,Swiftech H220, Fractal Design Define R2 XL, Windforce GTX 760, 1tb Hitachi, 3tb Seagate, 120gb Samsung 840 EVO, XSTAR DP2710, Asus P8Z77 LX, 12gb Corsair Veangance, AX760

I love the LG Skin because my past LG phone version of it was a very smooth experience.

I love the awesome screen

I love the awesome screen

I like the back buttons.

The display as well as the buttonless sides sold me.

I think the most interesting thing about this new falgship is, among many positive characteristics, its awesome 2K screen. Thanks for the opportunity!

Gotta love the clean, sleek design and that incredible resolution that, though I experience it daily on my dual 27" monitors, is amazing to see inside a 5.5" screen. Holy crap.

Favorite thing would be display, but the build quality is a close second.

I love the build quality, LG has come a LONG way in improving their phone line!

Little touches like microSD card support (WHY NEXUS YOU NO SUPPORT DIS!?!?), the customization with the OS, and the LARGE resolution screen REALLY make it appealing!

my favorite for LG G3 are those 534ppi

i've also compared sony Z2 and i do much preferred the loudness and the feel of the LG G3 

I think the best part is the display by far

My favourite feature about this phone is the 3000 mAh battery. Having a long battery life is always important, and you can swap it out too! I also like the size of the phone. I'm not a fan of smaller phones because I'm terrible when it comes to pressing touch-screen buttons.

I definitely think the screen is the best feature. I can't wait to try one out and see how gorgeous it looks in person!

My favourite part, is when you say that LG and you is giving away for free 25 phones.... :P

But about the phone, the best part is the super fast autofocus, which really could be a game changer. 

I really like how large the phone is at 5.5 inches.

Ohhh my gosh .. ohhhh myyy gooshh I never knew that we were suppose to post it in the forum i thought it was suppose to be in the youtube video.plzzzz accept this im begging you ....I really love this phone. Its 5.5 display , The laser focus , And not to talk about its running KitKat. I really hope I win one of these. I live in the Caribbean so we do not have all the previlages that you guys have in the U.S.A. I really hope I win one <3 ! Plzzz Plzzz Plzzzz . Most these people posted there own today if you go on your youtube vid you will see i posted mine since two days ago because I follow you alot. <3 <3 :blush: 

HOPE I'm not too late! I actually really want to see text on this display and try out it's copy/paste function.

My favourite thing about the G3 are the thin bezels!

I think that switching to an LG G3 would be awesome because I would be able to use Android with a great custom skin and break the typical stereotype that all "girls" use iphones. I also love the bezels.

I love the rear buttons, and will be a welcome change from the side-power button of my gs4.

(I am also a fan of the ability to browse r/pcmasterrace