LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The screen. all them pixels!

Favorite part of the video in General is the great quick demonstrations of whatever issues the phone had. But my favorite part of the phone is that when you get a text it doesn't interrupt whatever your doing. You can multitask while you're sending a text. Basically multitask while side tasking! Epic no life status'!!! :D

I really don't know why I wrote this poem about the G3.

I just love the G3.

With it’s amazing beauty continuing to expand,

all around the edges,

the shiny silver band,

it looks beautiful on all different ledges

With it’s awe inspiring 5.5 inch screen in my command

I see netflix, youtube and on demand

In it’s awesome presence I hope to stand

Why must it be so grand?

In it’s insides are the parts of Qualcomm

Make sure not to forget the expandable ROM!

The RAM, the Processor and for sure the Camera

Hopefully the Sensor doesn’t redden my Sclera!

Of course the Laser beam is a big deal

But there is definitely much about it to my appeal

With razer fast autofocus and the blazing shutter

I don’t see why my stomach won’t flutter

The G3’s software is a very well made experience

It is often Instigating my every ‘Sense’ (ha get it? I love sense too though...)

With so many options and abilities

I wonder why my Nexus doesn’t do all that with ease

My homescreen buttons can change and reorder

I can even hide them so I can increase my border

There is so much to this phone that I wish to talk about

But, oh look, my time has run out!

Oh how nerdy I am,

to make a poem about a such a phone

But I had to, the G3 might take the phone throne

I don't know what I wrote this really quite bad review either:

I just love the G3, not necessarily as much as the One M8 (neither devices I own, but based on the assumptions from online and holding a friend’s M8). The phone seems to be great and is all in all an excellent device for LG to continue the G series. The G2 was crazy good, and was a beast of it’s own kind. The G3 just stepped up that game and seems to be even better.

With a quad-core Snapdragon 800 and 3 gigabytes of RAM, I’d expect this thing to fly through anything that I throw at it. And that screen, that massive 5.5 inch gorgeous, that 1440p pixel coated screen: Just Delicious. With MKBHD’s earlier video on screen density as reference, I can truly see that this screen is one of it’s kind as well. Clear details are seen if you look closely enough, although to the naked eye, it won’t matter. I'm just worried that people are going to get reduced battery life due to that power hungry screen. The phone does have a large 3,000 mAh battery, but I don't know if that'll be enough to drive all those pixels. We'll just have to see as time goes on.

Furthermore, the button placement on the rear is unique. When I first saw my friend’s G2, it was kind of weird to hold and press buttons on the back. But he soon told me that he got used to it, and said that “it became second nature”. With features like the double tap to wake and lock, being on the last generation G2 as well, the buttons seems to be very easy to get used too. The button placement also allows for thinner, more tenacious looking bezels up front, which is great for viewing and allows the phone to fit better in the hand. Software in other areas is useful too, and LG has done mostly a great job. Looking at recent videos and using the G2 as a perspective for “upgradedness” (a term I just coined), the G3’s software seems like a well needed upgrade. With a whole new flat design, the G3 is able to look modern, clean yet effective in all manners. With the release of Android L, I think that factor will continue to increase. Furthermore, the G3 has added a lot software features: split screen etc. that were explained in Linus’s video.

But LG doesn't stop there. With a laser guided Autofocus and huge improvements in OIS Technology, this phone looks like it could take amazing pictures, and from Linus’s video it looks as if the shutter is fast and ready to go at any given time. If only I could actually review it :P.

In reality, I don’t have a G3, and it would be awesome if I could actually review one, so I’m entering THIS GIVEAWAY! Linus’s video was awesome and I couldn’t resist writing a review or the poem above for no reason at all.

Life's Good and I'm joining this contest and will hopefully win :D.

Check out my website: http://www.thetekbyte.com or follow on twitter: @thetekbyte

My favorite part of the phone is the display and the buttons postion (volume rocker and lock).

I find the buttons on the back intriguing and that screen resolution?! So intense!

Love the ergonomic back buttons

Multitasking, buttons on the back, and 1440p???!!! You can now text and watch videos on smartphones now? The future keeps getting better and better.

The awesomely tiny bezel!  The screen is amazing!!!

Realy Liking the customization of the phone UI. Its not something you see alot on a phone without stock android or CyMod

My favorite feature is definitely that display!

I really love the design language of the phone. Much better than galaxy s5

i love this phones display! seriously that quad hd display is just insane!!! also those tiny bezels, metallic look, this phone kills me just by looking at it

Even my 800mhz phone is drooling at that horsepower ;)

Thank You for giving me an opportunity to win a phone that i can never afford.......hope i win :)

I love the massive screen and the bottons placement.

Got in just under the wire, 11:14 PST!!! And its definitely screen, that number of pixels is truly mindblowing. 

More than just the big screen or pixel density (which are awesome in their own rights), but the super slim bezels that really make this phone gorgeous.

The phone has a sleek design,well built body and crazy specs.. Simply an amazing device