LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The camera! don't care it's the korean version I want it so badly !! 

My favorite features would be the new and redesigned LG skin, I think it's pretty cool and plus the 5.5 inch qHD display!

Favourite thing has to be that beautiful screen

My favourite thing about the LG G3 would have to be no buttons on the side. Too many a times I turn off the screen or turn on volume when trying to do the opposite. So them being on the back is an interesting design choice that I wonder how well It works. Thanks Linus for the chance

I would have to say that my favorite thing about the phone would be the camera. I take lots of pictures, mostly of my daughter. So having a nice and fast camera sounds really good to me! The laser focus sounds great and the 13MP camera sounds awesome! I definitely hope I could win one of these phones! Thanks for the opportunity, and good luck to all!

My favourite part by far is that display and them thin bessels. I mean seriously that screen looks gorgeous.

If I win contact me on brians28298@gmail.com.

Can someone tell me how you delete posts after my initial post I posted two others by accident. Help??

Can someone tell me how you delete posts after my initial post I posted two others by accident. Help??

for the look of the phone. I don't know, those slim bezels with a large high rez screen looks pretty magnificent !

I love the autofocus laser which really gives a reason to that magnificent display

of course that screen would be my favorite thing about that phone , this 5.5 inches display compared to 3.5 inches in my phone :D

My favorite thing about this phone is how sexy the phone looks

I love everything about this phone. It has a gorgeous looking display that would be great to have, and the build is just premium quality. I like the simple and flat look of the UI, its fast and smooth too. I love the buttons layout too, make it really easy to handle and use the phone. Kudos to the community and LG for giving away so many phones! Really hoping to win one!! 

The best feature of this phone is the small bezels. Having a 5.5 inch display in a such small form factor case is amazing (for a 5.5 inch phone) :D

thin bezels crazy high resolution! hell yeah! =)

My favourite thing is that it has a removeable back with the option to add wireless charging, can't wait to move away from micro USB.

I love that 5.5", 534ppi screen and all the customization on the software that LG has allowed you to do on your G3 (which were all presented well in the review). I also love the brushed finished back cover, the cool laser focus, and the 1A speaker! Its all that I fantasized in a smartphone and now its here (hoping to win a unit).  :lol: 

My favorite feature is the new laser on the back of the phone. Its something that has never really been done before. Hope I can win the phone!

DAMMN What a crazy giveway Linus!! My favorite part is the simple design and unreal resolution!! I've been wanting this phone for a pretty long time ! Hope I win for once. 
friday-damn-gif.gif

I love the screen size and pixels, and the fact that it has very thin bezels. I also love the laser focusing, the brushed aluminum look on the back, and the buttons at the back. I hate to accidentally push the buttons on the sides.