LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I would really appreciate a phone that runs with a touchscreen, plus, the idea of buttons on the back, Who Knew?

I would really appreciate a phone that runs with a touchscreen, plus, the idea of buttons on the back, Who Knew?

Gotta love that display, especially for someone like me who's never owned a smartphone before... :)

My favorite thing would have to be the buttons on the back and the way the ui looks.

The UI is highly customizable The back buttons and the camera oh yes and best of all bragging rights to have a 2560x1440 display

My favorite thing about the G3 is the screen and the back side buttons, these buttons are just amazing, I always press side buttons on my phone...

Lol.

1:10 How he hold the phone and moves his hand around while he doing his review.

The best part about the phone is back buttons and the screen size.

The display seems to be stunning, but my favorite part about G3 is probably the removable battery. Devices like this one just beg to be used, but tend to go "dry" quickly. This makes an option to have a spare battery ready to go quite attractive, even though I still find it a bit annoying.

Another really cool features for me is a better use of screen real estate with multi window mode, although I still hope to see CyanogenMod optimized for this device.

However, as a user of another LG device with known heat issues, I am really sad to hear mentions of similar problems with G3. That is really not cool (pun totally not intended).

the customization to the stock UI looks great and the ergonomic buttons on the back sounds very comfortable to use the phone one handed

Dude i love the stock UI... thats what makes me wanna get this phone. That and the beatiful display, the buttons , etc... this phone is beast !

Dude i love the stock UI... thats what makes me wanna get this phone. That and the beatiful display, the buttons , etc... this phone is beast !

I like the buttons being on the back of the G3.

Don't count this post, accidentally posted duplicates

Don't count this post, accidentally posted duplicates

Those bezels are amazingly thin. It looks so damn sexy for a phone. 

I love the buttons and the design

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

My favourite part of the phone is... DEM BEZELS :o the design is very sleek and sexy to me!

The laser auto focus and bezels are awesome!!

my favourite thing about the g3 is the design (including thin bezels and back-buttons) leading to a compact 5.5 inch phone :o