LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

my favorite part is the screen and the fact that i REALLY need to change my old phone

My favorite feature about the LG G3 is the awesome display and the overall design of the phone!

My favorite feature about the LG G3 is the awesome display and the overall design of the phone!

Hello Linus and team,

First off thanks for the hard work and all the great reviews!

For the chance at getting an awesome LG G3, I would like to say that my favorite "thing" is the fact that it indeed touches the customizable aspect of Android and yet the fact that it respects Google's request to stay as vanilla as possible seems to be a new take on "jampacked" provider GUIs. (Plus I would love to tinker with it and show it off to my buddies as they all say that my LG N4 is "outdated")

Thanks again!

Damn you double posting!!! Please erase/delete/banish/disappear/punish/spank/smack/slap/etc this post...

thank you... 

This is currently the best flagship out. Would love to own one. Specially for free. :) 

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the gorgeous display!

My favorite feature is the 1440p display. Would be a pleasure to look at everyday, and would sure turn a lot of heads. Thanks in advance Linus! Big fan.

I want to win because it will be the best and my first giveaway from youtube. I am stuck with an iPhone and I want to try something new because I am kind of tired of using ios and I want to customize my phone. Even though ios 8 is coming out, the iPhone won't hav that much customization so it will be amazing if I have won and if I don't I won't really care because I already know that I am not going to win. Good luck to everyone who is part of this giveaway! :)

The dual-screen share included in the Android OS is my favorite as well as the quick reply message. Although some of these features can be easily accessed via new another OS. It is still good to keep a vanilla OS as it is highly optimized for your specific phone.

I want to win because it will be the best and my first giveaway from youtube. I am stuck with an iPhone and I want to try something new because I am kind of tired of using ios and I want to customize my phone. Even though ios 8 is coming out, the iPhone won't hav that much customization so it will be amazing if I have won and if I don't I won't really care because I already know that I am not going to win. Good luck to everyone who is part of this giveaway! :)

Not to say the massive quad HD display of LG G3 and those fabulous spec , the cool features of LG G3 is already enough to made me luv it so much !!! With the quick circle and the smart notice of LG G3 , it seems to be taking smartphone to an even smarter level and the lock code technology and guest mode of it made me feel better while lending it to the other !!! Juz love it !!!

The dual-screen share included in the Android OS is my favorite as well as the quick reply message. Although some of these features can be easily accessed via new another OS. It is still good to keep a vanilla OS as it is highly optimized for your specific phone.

favorite is the simplistic design

The amazing resolution and the battery

My favorite features are the lock and volume buttons on the back and being able to customize a lot of stuff without having to download a new launcher, SMS, and all that extra BS.  I looks like LG really took some time to make a phone people would want to buy.  They should be proud.

I love the sd card slot, if it work flawlessly I'll be able to store all my movies, videos and apps on it :D!

it as really thin bezels, that's amazing for watching movies

I think it is the screen resolution or the buttons being on the back.

my favorite part is the huge amount of customization options that come stock.

been stuck with apple and the software that comes on it but dont want to jailbreak

I love LG's custom UI. So much customizations and enhances user experience. Thank you for this giveaway :)

simple, the resolution. Sorry for being obvious here, but that's why some many want to get one

I have a Nexus 5 (which is close enough to the G2) and am having a blast with it, LG can make some solid stuff.

As for the G3, it checks off so many things that a surprising amount of smart phones don't.  It has a removable back plate, which is made out of amazing feeling stuff, and battery and space for an SD card if you so choose. From there, it has a laser focus which just sounds cool alone.  The huge screen, which is just about as big as a phone can get before entering phablet territory, sounds amazing for sharing videos and pictures with a group of people.  All in all its just a bigger, better, faster, more modern device

-Peter