LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I am on at&t so the Korean model would work for me. I currently have an iPhone 5 and just want a larger screen and to use android instead of iOS. The 2560x1440 display, quad HD display, and 534 pixels per inch amazes me. I also enjoy a removable back with a 3000 mAh battery. If I get this I would buy the lg g watch with it. Thank you for the opportunity Linus and keep making great videos.

My favorite part of the LG G3 is the location of the volume and lock buttons.

I am on at&t so the Korean model would work for me. I currently have an iPhone 5 and just want a larger screen and to use android instead of iOS. The 2560x1440 display, quad HD and 534 pixels per inch amazes me. I also enjoy a removable back with a 3000 mAh battery. If I get this I would buy the lg g watch with it. Thank you for the opportunity Linus and keep making great videos.

I think my favorite part about the LG G3 is the big 5.5 inch screen. I feel like 5 - 5.5 inches is a sweet spot that is just how big a phone should be. Any smaller feels cramped to me, and any bigger feels like a freaking tablet!
3GB of RAM is nice for future-proofing too. Most other flagships today only have 2GB.

I've been doing dangerous computer stuff for a looonng time now.  :P

Sorry Linus I'm new and posted 4 times and i don't know how to get rid of it.

I like the thin bezels on the phone.

My favorite part about the G3 is that it is way better than my Lg optimus L5 witch is a 800 mhz single core phone... Needless to say it is freaking slow...

Give me one please :)

I love the LG G3 skin.. I find a lot useful stuff. Especially the multy window. And the camera, it's just amazing.

I've been looking at getting an Android phone for a while, and this looks great for me.

My 2 favorite things about it would have to be the rear mounted buttons and the intuitive UI
With my iPhone I find myself hitting the top or side buttons whilst getting a call or to change my music and hitting them can drop the call, make the music snap too loud among others.
The UI is also a big deal for me, I enjoy switching things up on my Windows 7 PC and JB iPhone but it's too much effort, the UI on the G3 looks like they've put a lot of work into it
and I'm sure I'd have a lot of fun with it.

Man....  i really like G3 design, no side button and very thin bezel

CPU : Intel i7-3770k 4.6 GHz | Motherboard : MSI Z77 MPOWER | RAM : Corsair Dominator 16 gb | CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i | PSU : Corsair HX650

CASE : Corsair C70 | Video Card : Stil using onboard HD 4000 :(

Loving the 530+ ppi screen, the camera and the buttons on the back  :)

I think my favorite thing about the LG G3 is the dual window functionality. Replying to texts without leaving the app is a big thing in my book. Thanks for the video, Linus.

The thing that I like best about the LG G3 is customizability that is already built in saving me from having to deal with hundreds of customization apps!

The thing that I like best about the LG G3 is customizability that is already built in saving me from having to deal with hundreds of customization apps!

well my FAV!!!! thing about the g3 is the impressive screen which makes that crappy vid about a laptop cooler semi watchable...................mmmmmmmmmmHHHHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......

My favorite part of this phone is its monster of a screen! :3

I like how it has buttons on the back that can be used for volume changes, lock, and access to the camera.

Also the resolution on that thing is even bigger than my computer monitor. That's pretty crazy!

I should turn down my music, because I can't hear my music, because my music is too loud...

What I like about the lg g3 is the huge screen which is ideal for doing my fave hobby (watching YouTube videos of course) also I love the big battery so I can watch them all day !!!

CPU : 4670k MOBO : MSI Z87 G45  RAM : 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz Graphics : MSI GTX660 OC Twin Frozr (Unfortunately) PSU :Corsair CX600M Storage : Crucial mx100 256GB, Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200rpm  OS : Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit 

post-97667-0-53242800-1404429419.jpgHas to be said (I wholeheartedly apologise) this phone is bigger on the inside! How do they fit that huge screen in, have barely any bezel and still fit it into anything other than a phablet. Has to be the best bit by far!

post-97667-0-53242800-1404429419.jpg

I like the screen, it's a awesome PPI.