LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Damn, dat bezel is sexy. Hands down the thing I like the most.

In todays world phones become all about the specs, and frankly at the cpu speeds and amounts of RAM that we achieved, the only thing that sets apart one phone from the other is the design (software aside, cuz for me there's only stock!!).

That's why I love that bezel.

I have big hands and I like how big the phone is plus it's something different then everyone having an iPhone or a Samsung.

The best thing about the LG G3, is the fact that they were able to fit a huge 5.5 inch screen with a screen resolution of 2560x1440 within a body that's easy to hold. It's innovation at its finest.

I like the 5.5 inch display and that there are no bezels

Oh my, that 2560x1440 screen has to be the best thing on it. It blows my mind they can pack that many pixels into such a small package.

I'd LOVE to get my hands on one of those phones!

My favorite thing of this phone is the removable back cover with an option of switching out the battery,being able to add a micro sd card and another option to make it wireless charging.

I unlike a lot of people dislike the point of having such a huge screen res on something that doesn't truly take advantage of it.... but my favorite part about the phone is that it has the buttons on the back and the fact that the bezels are really slim compared to my S4

D

it posted my original comment twice for some reason.... Edit is to remove a double post:)

I like how they improved the g2 with the g3, better in any measurable way.

My favorite thing about the g3 is its crazy screen resolution, the back buttons are really nice too.

May the random number generator be with me

I've been pocket dialing my ICE contacts a lot lately, so the possitioning of the lock button seems like something that would make my daily life just a little bit better.

Very signature, much funny, such writing. Wow

I like how you spent more time criticizing the faults of the phone than other reviewers. Feel like other reviewers were holding back due to the lg-sponsored give away

My favorite thing about the G3 is the fact that they added a MicroSD slot!! It was the only thing holding me back from the G2! I hope I get a G3!! :D

What I love about the phone is it's premium look and its Quad HD display looks amazing!

My favorite part about the G3 is de 1440 p screen, the ram and the buttons on the back..

What I love about the phone is it's premium look and its Quad HD display looks amazing!

If I had to choose one, is the possibility to change the bottom buttons is the best feature in my opinion.

OF COURSE the desing and materials, it's and incredible mixture of the most good looking materials that make it look very futuristic. and the design, wich allows you to see clear images without stupid and big edges.

What I like the most out of the LG3 is the camera. One of the biggest problem i have with my phone is how long it takes for it to auto-focus and how fast you can switching from video to camera. Good Job LG